Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find all my posts - returning restricted results

Options
  • 14-01-2020 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭

'Find all my posts' is returning incorrect results, including things which should not be visible to ordinary users - I'm able to see a link to a post in the 'reported posts' forum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭Ger Roe

Something not right .... I am now seeing an advanced search box option instead of the previous simple list of all my posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭GM228

Or gives someone else's post at random, advanced search does not work at all when this occurs, I've noticed this happens the odd time usually when there is some issue with the site and an eventual error, was doing it earlier but OK now.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi folks. Thanks for your reports. This is a known issue and is being worked on at the moment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement