Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I can’t understand why those places that treat anorexia cost so much........it’s not as if they have a large food bill!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I've enough.

Things to do. People to see.

Laters dudes.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Whinge until 3pm...
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 23,723 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Joe's hour and 15 minutes is nearly up.

I, for one, think Joe is worth every single cent.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,212 ✭✭✭✭zell12

bored-dog.jpg

• Advertisement

Of all the things that afflict people, anorexia is one I just don’t understand. All you have to do is eat a good feed every day. It doesn’t occur at all in places where there is real food shortages.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭bigroad

Could Joe not give these girls a few pointer's

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭cozar

no female gentle multiplication today.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,048 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

deres peeples who started werk at 14 missus

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

There is new thinking in psychiatric disorders, that a lot of them stem from autoimmune disease in the way rheumatoid arthritis etc is.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/10/infections-eating-disorders/600289/

It will probably mean that in the future a lot of therapies will be similar to those used in arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease etc

• Advertisement

Go down to the local chip shop and get a large meal deal ,can't be that difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,212 ✭✭✭✭zell12

More sad voice tamarraw

So it’s anorexia for the foreseeable future on de lavhlane!

Can I get the disability allowance Joe if I am skinny so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Roger_007 wrote: »
    So it’s anorexia for the foreseeable future on de lavhlane!

I know someone who could do with undereating for a considerable period of time so to speak......

All joking aside, having had a very close relative hospitalised whilst suffering from Bulimia Anorexia Nervosa so to speak I have seen first hand the damage it can do. It's incredibly destructive mentally and physically. As I've said before though, the absolute last person who should be dishing out medical advice on this is an non-medical professional. The advice given is at best useless and at worst potentially life-threatening. How he hasn't been "checked" on giving out medical advice by RTE over the years is beyond me - and I went to Trinity College (amongst other universities so to speak) :pac: !

Joe's hour and 15 minutes is nearly up.

I, for one, think Joe is worth every single cent.

He isn't even worth 1cent.

dvcireland wrote: »

Rte-Liveline-Christmas-Eve-special-1.jpg

A man identifying as a comedian, and another identifying as a broadcaster/historian/comedian/buke writer etc. etc.

Ye're fooling no-one lads - except the gobshoytes willing to pay €50 a head to see de show at De Marquee so to speak.

Haven't read all the thread but I keep thinking of this:

Woo-ha, got you all in CHECK so to aspeak.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Theres the first 25 minutes sorted tomorrow. He he he overload. Believe it or not, sotospeak

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Asitis2019

A man identifying as a comedian, and another identifying as a broadcaster/historian/comedian/buke writer etc. etc.

Ye're fooling no-one lads - except the gobshoytes willing to pay €50 a head to see de show at De Marquee so to speak.

Is there a show? Where do I get tickets?

Theres the first 25 minutes sorted tomorrow. He he he overload. Believe it or not, sotospeak

Knickers!
    Knockers!
    Willy bollocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Knickers!
    Knockers!
    Willy bollocks!
    Wibbly wobbly bits phnfarr phnfarr

A-ha! Well spotted predicted!

https://twitter.com/joeliveline/status/1222293319772004358?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Puke inducing

Puke inducing

I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT!

Proof if ever it was needed that Britain has lost its way so to speak. I find this more troubling than Brexit* tbh. It's a hate crime against comedy; and that's before we even approach the gombeen, gobshoyte, paddywhackery-like protrayal of the "simple" Irish people to a British audience already in possession of a superiority complex to everything Irish and Ireland. It is crass, lewd, and just stupid - and I say this as someone who loves Beavis & Butthead.

It was described as far back as 2013 as "the worst comedy ever made" by the UK's The independent newspaper. They weren't wrong then, asnd they're not wrong now.

Mr. Duffy will no doubt once again give Mr. O'Cardle a 45min free ad for the upcoming show tour as they attempt to fellate virtually each other Lahv on air today so to speak.

Mr. Duffy will no doubt be spouting his "if you don't like Mrs. Browinz Boyiz you're a snob" defence today whilst lauding the comedic genius of the atrocious Benny Hill imitation with words before our eyes. Well then I must be a snob.

I for one won't be listening today - BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

*I'd wager the majority of MBB viewers voted leave btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

MBB somehow...I can't believe I'm typing this...

MBB beat:
    Derry Girls
    Fleabag and
    Afterlife

Pause there and take that in.
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

"populism? yeah, yeah,yeah... Oi wuz waidtin fer dat..."

• Advertisement

De Coronavirus might take precedence as it’s starting to cause significant disruption of movement and activity in the world, seemingly in a way that contagious outbreaks have not done in our time. He’ll become an Expert in no time, diagnosing callers for sure over the air. Dat Corona thread is starting to gallop so to speak, I’m sure he will be taking his advice from it, with Dr O’Cardle only a phone call away with his membership of Mensa recently renewed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement