Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

sligojoek wrote: »
    FF type joke:

"I caught another man in bed with my wife last night."

"What did you do?"

"I shot his dog and broke his white stick."

Careful Syl will be strealing that one

I was watching a couple of programs I had recorded on the Mental Health Crisis in the UK. Young people were giving accounts as to how they had come to be self harming, wanting to commit suicidal, etc, and a lot of what they said was that it had become A Trend, something to go for, with many almost entirely living through social media and trying to go one better on the mental health stakes. It’s become a badge of honour for too many. Media is feeding into the Self Harm & Death Cult; in Ireland RTÉ are giving constant voice to the misery-achievers.

As a person prone to anxiety & depression myself, hearing about it so much is not really helpful or useful, as too few are really offering any solutions. Tubridy is particularly fond of the mantra “we must talk about our bad feelings more, we need to keep talking...” and it really is more dangerous than anything. And from what I saw of Camhs in that documentary, personally if adults had approached me as a teenager like the way they do I would have jumped off the nearest bridge had I been that way inclined. They seem as as cack-handed as the Meister of the Airways is.

I hear a Gubbermint of Oireland sponsored radio advert asking parents to limit the screen time for UNDER 5s to 5 hours a week (or whatever it is). I mean wtf, in my opinion entertaining tots with screens is criminal abuse and setting them up for a life of misery. I keep saying it, but I think we are going to look back in a lot of this as a very dark period of child rearing, akin to the time of sending them up chimneys.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

It's terrible to see kids who can't go on a 5 min car journey without peering into a screen against the headrest. It's sad actually its like we're teaching them that happiness and pleasure is always somewhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

It's terrible to see kids who can't go on a 5 min car journey without peering into a screen against the headrest. It's sad actually its like we're teaching them that happiness and pleasure is always somewhere else

Mr. Duffy:,day should be readings’ bukes sez I, and speaking of bukes.....

And why did you move to Monaghan when you had these medical issues?

For the Champion butter hi?

• Advertisement

As a kid to me a. At journey was an opportunity for learning about stuff as we passed various places. I once had an obsession for petrol/diesel pumps, then it was car makes, and of course airplanes. Houses, roof tiles, trees. The journey out to my aunt in Bray was very exciting as we would pass many petrol stations and houses with green and even blue roofs. The road signs were like magic when my father handed me the Rules of The Road and tell him what each sign that we passed meant. Had screens been available back then I would have likely missed out in all that good stuff and just stuck staring at some repetitive game all day long.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

The NCT test.

He's full of ire.

Much cheaper in nordridden Ireland.

Danny ellea from yesterday

Taxpayers bailing out the FAI.

He's farting fire today.

Taxpayers bailing out RTÉ didn’t come up then I guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,048 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

The NCT test.

He's full of ire.

Much cheaper in nordridden Ireland.

Danny ellea from yesterday

He's farting fire today.

Danny Ellea RIP, oh I mean Danny Aiello

22209374-7789707-Papa_Don_t_Preach_Aiello_played_Madonna_s_father_in_the_iconic_v-m-3_1576261162501.jpg

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭shearforce

"rip off republic"

that's right alright Joe...isn't it

isn't it Joe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Where's the thread?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Joe never had a car old enough to require an nct.

Because de lift is broke. Em Joe, you said you went to Trinity?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

Go on joe , whip up the hysteria

• Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭shearforce

why is it more of a hindrance to de dubs exactly? missed that

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Joe never had a car old enough to require an nct.

I'm sure he has people to do that for him.

FF in clontarf castle tomorrow , free drinks and meals for ever for joe now .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

You could also attempt your test in a driving school car

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Just showing his stupidity...again. and this aul bint is going out of her wat to be offended

Someone handed Joe a grammar book or else he read my post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Big stink about this in de Norf, as these lifts were supplied to the NI Vehicule Inspectorate and half of them were cracking up under the stresses of being up and down a thousand times a week. Sounds like it's the same supplier of lifts, some German crowd, suprisingly.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

The nct debacle is the new head shop incident. Duffy is going at this full tilt. Love it,

Someone handed Joe a grammar book or else he read my post.

We all know he at least reads the thread,possibly partakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,212 ✭✭✭✭zell12

"oh dat's de pits, whoy not?"

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Joe gave himself away there - not knowing the lack of pit in the NCT.
    Been a looooong time since he did his own maintenance, if ever.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭KaneToad

That's the pits.
    Strewth....

Your the pit (s) Duffy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

This is really boring

Fairly sure tests are done at weekends and up to 10 at night ... so ask me Bollix with all the ‘ days off work ‘ .... the moaners on this country are just obnoxious .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I’m just wondering what the result would be if Joe had an underbody inspection?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement