Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,212 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Wǒ zhīdào! Wǒ zhīdào! Wǒ zhīdào!
    I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT!
    Say it with the accent!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

At times like this, onmly one thing can cheer us up:

zell12 wrote: »
    Say it with the accent!

You mean like the dodgy and racist Chinese accent as performed on FunnyFryday and Mrs. Browinz Boyiz?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,212 ✭✭✭✭zell12

You mean like the dodgy and racist Chinese accent as performed on FunnyFryday and Mrs. Browinz Boyiz?
    Well yes, or like Mícheal Martin

Well yes, or like Mícheal Martin

I only posted that a few days ao but shure as it's topical so to speak:

You Ire-eesh, very good at....software....

• Advertisement

At times like this, onmly one thing can cheer us up:

It's hard to believe the band that produced the above, also made these:

One of my all time favourite soundtracks, all songs by Wang Chung (A side with lyrics, B side all instrumentals).
    To Live and Die In LA is a great mooovie fillum too so to speak if you haven't seen it.

And this:

Kěyǐ zhème shuō, nín láizì nǎlǐ?
    Where are you from originally, so to speak?

I’m trying out de accents der. Vocal chord gymnastics.

De pewer cat. He growled at the vet as he was leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Dont know how to link, but remember the fulm with Frank Kelly,wan-king is ainm dom ,or something like that ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I'll stick to my Tipp/Sligo hybrid accent.

• Advertisement

De pewer cat. He growled at the vet as he was leaving.

Is that an upside down chinese hat?

sligojoek wrote: »
    Is that an upside down chinese hat?

As Elizabethan collar, caller. He’s pacing around, banging into things. Last time he had one on was for his corneal grafting, and he removed it himself, but left his eye perfectly well alone even though it had a plastic tube stitched onto it. I think he would leave his leg wound alone too. I’ll see how it goes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

YOU LIKE FLYED LICE?

Thats would you like fried rice.
    In Chinese.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

A hectic, forgettable day. Would listening back make it even worse?

Gods Gift wrote: »
    YOU LIKE FLYED LICE?

Thats would you like fried rice.
    In Chinese.

Like “City Wok”* in South Park.....pronounced as ShlttyWok on the show so to speak. Welcome to ShlttyWok, you want Shltty Chicken, you want Shltty Fries?

*imagine my surprise when I was in Denver so to speak to find it’s a real chain BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

2smiggy wrote: »
    A hectic, forgettable day. Would listening back make it even worse?

I didn’t listen so by Lahv Lahn caller logic that makes me the perfect person to comment - I’m going to say “no”.

The first 20minutes or so we're ok. If only to hear Joe's showboating, scaremongering and ignorance at its best.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Greg in China bit for Duffy at his most self indulgent Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Robert2012

I didn’t listen so by Lahv Lahn caller logic that makes me the perfect person to comment - I’m going to say “no”.

Joe did Cum at one stage though, live on air, while speaking the auld Gailge to the Irish lad who's been in China for 15 years.

Giggling like a schoolgirl, until the Irish lad told him he hadn't a clue what Joe was saying, as he didn't speak Irish.

Having said that, the same lad that had lived in China for 15 years didn't have a word of Chinese either, so perhaps languages aren't his strong point..

Or Joe's.

Tā hé wǒmen yǒu shé me bùtóng?

“What is his difference?”

• Advertisement

Those who missed today’s show missed quite an array of body noises from Joe, including a loud belch into the mic. Worth listening back if only for that.

Those who missed today’s show missed quite an array of body noises from Joe, including a loud belch into the mic. Worth listening back if only for that.

The belch was the high point of the show actually, I forgot about that, it was probably the Quails eggs in the RTE canteen that brought it on.

Joe's PA and Rennie carrier had already left for Clontarf Castle to prepare for tomorrows delights, but I'd say we haven't heard the end of this yet.

I’ve said this before, but if you listen to the show with a good pair of headphones his heavy breathing is very, very, very, very creepy.....and much more obvious when just listening to the wireless sans headphones so to speak believe it or not.

I’ve said this before, but if you listen to the show with a good pair of headphones his heavy breathing is very, very, very, very creepy.....and much more obvious when just listening to the wireless sans headphones so to speak believe it or not.

Not to mention the groaning when a death is mentioned or orgasmic sounds if a well known Irish luvvie or RTE head is name checked
    I've noticed that a lot when playing back on the cans. My kitchen and work radios are basic enough but o can often hear it in the car if I'm not on the move.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,048 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Will funny Friday feature a Benny Hill / Two Ronnies style take on the corona virus ?

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

dvcireland wrote: »
    Will funny Friday feature a Benny Hill / Two Ronnies style take on the corona virus ?

It'll be anti FG and SF "satire" with a few digs at Trump and Boris thrown in for good measure.

It'll be anti FG and SF "satire" with a few digs at Trump and Boris thrown in for good measure.

I hope Clontarf Castle have ordered the extra oxygen tanks for Syl, satire is his speciality.

Not to mention the groaning when a death is mentioned or orgasmic sounds if a well known Irish luvvie or RTE head is name checked
    I've noticed that a lot when playing back on the cans. My kitchen and work radios are basic enough but o can often hear it in the car if I'm not on the move.

Dat story is very much incomplete. WHOY didn’t you tell us the colour of de vehicle?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Like “City Wok”* in South Park.....pronounced as ShlttyWok on the show so to speak. Welcome to ShlttyWok, you want Shltty Chicken, you want Shltty Fries?

*imagine my SUPPLIES!!! when I was in Denver so to speak to find it’s a real chain BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

C'MON! Butters, you'll never get the MBB writing gig if you keep missing open goals like dat, so to speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Just listening back to him talking to the fella in China. What the actual fcuk was that about chanting Irish at him?????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement