Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

There’s petrol still being poured on the fire, the oxygen tap is wide open and yes, the sluice gates at Ardnacrusha dam are being opened now!!

Wat colour is de petriddle?

Wat colour is de petriddle?

I’ll report back after I’ve downed this much needed Jameson. Slainte

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Asitis2019

Folks, an FYI - Brendon O'Carroll is receiving an award on the TV..gotta run

will be back tomorrow night I hope

Asitis2019 wrote: »

I hope he can keep his balance, TVs are terrible thin these day

Does Joe do de cartoo-wans too by any chance?

• Advertisement

Is he any good of a cook, eg does he butter de parsnips an dat?

Is my Stage Daddy a good friend of Joe?

Whoy won’t you join us to comment, giving your take on things, during de show, so to speak, and point out the bits where you think Joe is excelling in his role?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I hope he can keep his balance, TVs are terrible thin these day

Nothing on my TV only dust.
    There’s petrol still being poured on the fire, the oxygen tap is wide open and yes, the sluice gates at Ardnacrusha dam are being opened now!!

All the love lapping at the shores of Lough Neagh won't cure it.

THe blows won't become lighter but your shoulders will become stronger, till you're safe in the arms of our lady queen of heaven. .

Is my Stage Daddy a good friend of Joe?

Did Tubbs get a time machine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

sligojoek wrote: »
    Is there really a Joe Dolan bridge?

It will forever be host to a rusty old brown Cortina that has sat there since 1985.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

sligojoek wrote: »
    Is there really a Joe Dolan bridge?

Just stuck it into google maps and there it was. Genuinely never heard of it before.

I've only ever been in Mullingar twice in my life. 20 and 25 yrs ago.

The first time I was driving from Tipp to Sligo, saw a sign for Mullingar and said I'd go and surprise a couple I knew who lived there. I thought it was only a few miles out of the way. Ended up having dinner with them and getting pissed. I arrived in Sligo at 6 or 7 the following evening, much to the annoyance of my future OH and her family, who were only meeting me for the second time.

The second time I was there is not for public consumption.

I don't know what put this into my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Will Joe mention SF being kept off the RTE debate tomorrow night ? It would break his heart

Thou I am hoping they are left on to explain how their free money tree is going to work

2smiggy wrote: »
    Will Joe mention SF being kept off the RTE debate tomorrow night ? It would break his heart

Thou I am hoping they are left on to explain how their free money tree is going to work

No, as is de tradition on Da Lahv Lahn it's Superbowl Monday where Mr. Duffy forensically examines all the crucial plays from the game and tells us whoy San Francisco's famed Defence failed to contain Patrick Mahomes in the 4th Quarter. Regular listeners will know that Mr. Duffy is an expert in US Sports - who can forget his moving tribute to Kobe Bryant only last week?

Probably throw in some analysis onthe rugby too; with Andy Farrell likely listening attentively as he has to decide whether to go with Conor Murray or John Cooney at 9 for the Wales game. Mr. Duffy is probably expecting farrell to call him privately after the show to make the call for him, so to speak.

Farrell a grandfadder at 44 - you don't often see dat wit de Rugby set, so to speak. ;)

Yes, if he can work a plug-een in for de buke I'm sure he will.

My Dad explained to me how that worked when I was a little boy.

It’s at the bottom of the garden, apparently. :)

Won’t be around today folks but will read back later. Have a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Joe will have some Nordies on to day for sure.

Joe today

Why won't FF and FG coalesse to keep SF out of office.

Clients of clinic "Struck off"

2hr Celebration of centenary cost you the taxpayer a load of money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Wow...I must add photography to his list of amazing skills...broadcaster, television personality, author, historian, business man, artist, celebrity, poet, social media influencer, and now photographer

Now you must understand why I defend him - he has excelled in so many fields, and brings all this out on his show with such gusto.

I believe that there is some jealously among the ranks of this forum.

You left out philanthropist, philosopher and maybe fashionista.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

No, as is de tradition on Da Lahv Lahn it's Superbowl Monday where Mr. Duffy forensically examines all the crucial plays from the game and tells us whoy San Francisco's famed Defence failed to contain Patrick Mahomes in the 4th Quarter. Regular listeners will know that Mr. Duffy is an expert in US Sports - who can forget his moving tribute to Kobe Bryant only last week?

Joe wouldnt know one end of an American Football Ball from the other

neris wrote: »
    Joe wouldnt know one end of an American Football Ball from the other

I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT!

I was being facetious so to speak.

There’s potential for Gold re the doctor banning his valued listeners. We deserve another MOL moment for all our troubles :D

I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT!

I was being facetious so to speak.
    Learn from De Master: when hes being facetious he always says "I don't want to sound facetious but I will now make a facetious statement as I can't help myself and I am proud of my uncouth manner..."

Fancy Voice

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Joe sounds like his dinner is still going down.
    I expect a burp shortly.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

What's his problem with this?

He probably wasn't allowed to hawk his book at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭cozar

her main complaint seems to be that she was freezing cold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

He’s incredibly rude ,If he interrupted me like that before getting a word out I’d tell him where to go fairly quickly

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement