Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

uh oh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭manodepeeple

Joe conflicted now; caller slagging FG and RTE all at once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭manodepeeple

...serious unwellness.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,535 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

3pm, off you trot, Joe.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Just heard her saying that. In that case, she'd be able to hire an agency nurse or two if money is no object - assuming the infrastructure (equipment) is installed in the house.

I think HSE won’t let her go out of their direct care because of child protection issues or something like that. Hopefully something will happen in favour of the family.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Greasy Tool

Aaw , remember your brother was in the gutter Joe ? You put him in your buke . Why didn't you show him a different way ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

“Life changing industries”

We back to the sex change story?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

the homeless industry is worth a 120m a year

why would certain people want it solved?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭Hamilcar

Thought the low point was this show

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭MmmChocolate

Aaw , remember your brother was in the gutter Joe ? You put him in your buke . Why didn't you show him a different way ??

Shush! Joe only has the answer to everybody else's problems!

• Advertisement

boardise wrote: »
    This is outrageous stuff -.Liveline is no place for dealing with this kind of issue. There's a huge political and medical infrastructure to address matters like this.

I wouldn’t blame the family for putting it out on air, any measure that might possibly lead indirectly to a resolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭boardise

I wouldn’t blame the family for putting it out on air, any measure that might possibly lead indirectly to a resolution.

A moment's thought will surely show that medical matters can't be properly processed by random exposures of 'hard cases' on a radio programme.
    Medical professionals are the people who make decisions after assessing the facts ,considering resources and assigning priority.
    It is farcical that any Minister of Health could be expected to respond to emails with a view to interfering in the flow of medical decision making .The scope for abuse would be huge if this practice were to become a norm.
    I thought there was a general consensus anyway that Ministers should not be intruding into operational matters in any area of activity -e.g the location of garda stations ,planning matters etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

sligojoek wrote: »
    Life changing x 100 so to speak

FYP.
    Dan Jaman wrote: »
    De Iron Ear Hospital - for when you listen to too much Metallica.

I've been a guest at their hostible quite a few times. The first time I was sent there was an emergency and my optician just told me to get into a taxi immediately and head for the "Ioneer". I hadn't a clue what she meant but did as I was told. Thankfully the Salt a dee irth taxi driver knew excatly what de Ioneer was.
    Roger_007 wrote: »
    Yea I’m getting ‘backend errors’............(I must change my medication)

oohMatron.thumb.jpg.d02824d68779795611c072cf66b6663e.jpg
    'Asitis'.-is that some kind of rare medical condition ?

Verasitis??

Another blatant anti FG pro FF statement.

Are you new here?
    I wonder what party-man Joe is? He keeps his political leanings very close to his chest, doesn't he?

</sarcasm>

Just like he never mentions he went to Trinity College so to speak. A very modest and humble man is Mr. Duffy.
    MOD - no reference to host’s dimensions please.

Which ironically immediately leads one to think of his dimensions, so to speak.
    dvcireland wrote: »
    was Joe's leg a life changing injury,can he still run down to Beshoffs in Clontarf

He never ran anywhere, cat-ass-troffick leg injury or not.
    This is outrageous stuff -.Liveline is no place for dealing with this kind of issue. There's a huge political and medical infrastructure to address matters like this.

Are you new here?

Don't do as I do, do as I say.
    A moment's thought will surely show that medical matters can't be properly processed by random exposures of 'hard cases' on a radio programme.
    Medical professionals are the people who make decisions after assessing the facts ,considering resources and assigning priority.
    It is farcical that any Minister of Health could be expected to respond to emails with a view to interfering in the flow of medical decision making .The scope for abuse would be huge if this practice were to become a norm.
    I thought there was a general consensus anyway that Ministers should not be intruding into operational matters in any area of activity -e.g the location of garda stations ,planning matters etc.

Mr. Duffy (on TLLS) said he knows more about Versatis than anyone. If I had to take advice from a Professor of Medicine or a telephonist, I for one know who'd I'd trust most when it comes to matters medical, so to speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Very unusual how RTE allowed discussion of this incident, and for every housewife and taxi driver to offer their best guess as to what happened, given that there will more than likely be some sort of court case about it. No doubt the guy will be looking for compensation at the very least. Seemed to me like Duffy wanted to cover the topic so that he could make some snide remarks about the politicians who put up their posters near by. A load of snide remarks, on prime time radio, that voiced the opinions of the man himself.

And as was said above, Duffy always likes to portray himself as sympathetic to "de poor people" who are addicted to drugs and living on the street, when he really wasn't very sympathetic to his own brother. Where were all his long sighs and empathetic tone then?

Very unusual how RTE allowed discussion of this incident, and for every housewife and taxi driver to offer their best guess as to what happened, given that there will more than likely be some sort of court case about it. No doubt the guy will be looking for compensation at the very least. Seemed to me like Duffy wanted to cover the topic so that he could make some snide remarks about the politicians who put up their posters near by. A load of snide remarks, on prime time radio, that voiced the opinions of the man himself.

And as was said above, Duffy always likes to portray himself as sympathetic to "de poor people" who are addicted to drugs and living on the street, when he really wasn't very sympathetic to his own brother. Where were all his long sighs and empathetic tone then?

Are you new here?

You bet that the authorise involved in this mist unfortunate case have been hot into Dee Forbes about minimally moderated lay commentaries being let air on Liveline.

You bet that the authorise involved in this mist unfortunate case have been hot into Dee Forbes about minimally moderated lay commentaries being let air on Liveline.

I just wish they were as brave about cases that Joe Duffy doesn't want to cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Saw this tweet from Joe this morning, fair bit of sarcasm in it. I didn't hear the show, but it should be anti-FG/SF and pro-FF for the next 24 days. Sometimes with subtlety, sometimes with insinuation and innuendo and sometimes just brazen Joe.

https://twitter.com/joeliveline/status/1217354691258003456

• Registered Users Posts: 25,123 ✭✭✭✭zell12

A lot done more to do

This is my fave though
    ?width=356&version=1454800

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

That’s why we have a housing crisis.
    It’s chopping off willies we should be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

zell12 wrote: »
    A lot done more to do

This is my fave though
    ?width=356&version=1454800

That poor man was killed in a hit and run if I remember correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 25,123 ✭✭✭✭zell12

:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Did a Fine Gael election poster distract the driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

I think it's the same man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

dvcireland wrote: »
    Barge Captain, wurried the tents would affect his business.

He is Sam Field Corbett Jr, whose Daddy used to run the Ansbacher accounts.

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    I'm an equal opportunities hater of FG and FF, but Duffy is blatantly an FFer and is shovelling as much anti-FG sh1te as possible.
    Let FF and FG at it, but that bumbling overpaid stuffed turkey of a deathhack should keep his big mouth shut with the bias.

With you 100% on that. I was brought up to hate FG and for the most part, still do. No fan of FF either for that matter. No matter how subtle (as a jackhammer) Joe tried to be, he wasn't able to hide his bias. He's effectively running down FG and giving FF a smooth ride. That shouldn't be allowed on the national PSB station.

Did a Fine Gael election poster distract the driver.
    I think it's the same man

Sham, My apologies. I thought that poster/flyer was a pi$$take

I've a good friend who's a plastic Paddy with west of Ireland roots. Never shuts up about Celtic, The Woulfe Tones, etc. He landed over to Dublin today (on very important company business). Somewhere in D4 was his destination. I had him on the phone giving out about "Fackin' redneck kants blockin the whole fackin place up"
    I was tempted to give him Joe#'s number.

KevRossi wrote: »
    Saw this tweet from Joe this morning, fair bit of sarcasm in it. I didn't hear the show, but it should be anti-FG/SF and pro-FF for the next 24 days. Sometimes with subtlety, sometimes with insinuation and innuendo and sometimes just brazen Joe.

This sort of sh1t from Duffy really gets to me. I mean he is absolutely creaming it off the taxpayer and seems to pretty much have the run of RTE and all he does is b1tch and moan about the country. And I wouldn't mind only the issues with waiting lists and access to services will never affect him because of the money that he is on. The guy must be a millionaire few times over at this stage because of the opportunities afforded to him, on not a huge amount of talent.

And if he has a real problem with the numbers on the waiting lists for services in this country, then he might need to re-evaluate the open borders agenda that he has been pushing for the last few years.

• Advertisement

This sort of sh1t from Duffy really gets to me. I mean he is absolutely creaming it off the taxpayer and seems to pretty much have the run of RTE and all he does is b1tch and moan about the country. And I wouldn't mind only the issues with waiting lists and access to services will never affect him because of the money that he is on. The guy must be a millionaire few times over at this stage because of the opportunities afforded to him, on not a huge amount of talent.

And if he has a real problem with the numbers on the waiting lists for services in this country, then he might need to re-evaluate the open borders agenda that he has been pushing for the last few years.

Are you free to take a call today?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement