Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Joe plugging a private institution...........he must have a few shares in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

sligojoek wrote: »
    Back to fcukin eating disorders.

He's just using this as a stick to beat FG with.

He's not one who has experience of undereating so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Gods Gift wrote: »
    How about a purge??

A dose of Epsom Salts, loaded in a 12-bore.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Joe plugging a private institution...........he must have a few shares in it?

He'll raffle off a place to de listeners

My mudder was raised with back garden onto Bloomfield Hospital, used to see them all wailing out de window at de full moon.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Del.Monte wrote: »
    Thelma & Louise - what is the eejit on about?

Dumb and Dumber.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

I take it they murdered a man who tried to ride one of them in the Citywest carpark and then drive their convertible Renault Megane into the Saggart Canyon

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    A dose of Epsom Salts, loaded in a 12-bore.

Is Andrews a brand of Epsom Salts so to speak?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Joe hates bringing it back to money. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I don't think they're the same thing.

• Advertisement

Clearly he hasn't seen the ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭manodepeeple

Barb Wire can protect my house any time.
    6Pv1GzD.jpg

(Sorry - listening on delay)

Edit: The beauty of listening on delay is that I can skip de misery. <skip!> Aw, it's raining at 3pm.

A little racism there, methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Your husband?

Andrews is primarily sodium carbonate, while Epsom Salts is magnesium sulphate.

ESB are boosting the power output to Donnybrook!

6Pv1GzD.jpg

I'd guard her back alley.

DEATH! Welcome back!

Newsreader Charles Mitchel sadly spent his last days in Bloomfield. Not so long before that I used to see him at the dog shows, was a Bassett Hound breeder. Always very nice to me with my little Chihuahua.

DOYED!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

i heard the ladies living in Beirut at the start of the show, have I missed anything else ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

2smiggy wrote: »
    i heard the ladies living in Beirut at the start of the show, have I missed anything else ?

In a word. No.

2smiggy wrote: »

Joe, with his usual classy technique, segued clumsily into Huntingdon's Disease like a Jumbo Jet trying to eat a banana.

Joe: "You mentioned that you have a son there..."

Big pause

Joe: <c'mon, where's the tears!?>

Caller: <no tears>

Joe: <feic!>

I'm out.

Quick one as I heard the auld dear mention stress ball so to speak.

In my first job after college so to speak we were approaching Christmas and dat and they were doing Kris Kindle and I got someone I didn't know very well. He was much older than me and all I basically knew about him was that he played a lot of golf. So armed with my £10 old money budget I went into Dubalin Town so to speak one Saturday before Christmas to try and find a golf-themed item for a tenner of thereabouts. Many frustrated hours later I found that there was basically nothing for that budget anywhere - the lack of golf shops in the city centre was also a hindrance so to speak. But then I spotted it in Arnotts and dat - a stress ball in the shape of a golf ball and I thought this was wunderful, fantastic so to speak. It was riciculously priced and over-budget but I thought to hell with it, I'm not spending any more time on this.

So we're all sitting around having lunch on the last day etc. and the presents are being opened so to speak. My person opens his present and there's just silence. Like you could hear a pin drop before someone broke the silence and they moved on. And I'm like WTF happened here but still know enough not to open my mouth at this point.

Later that day I'm chatting to a colleague and they say something like "Who was that pr*ck who gave X the stress ball and him just a few months back after his nervous breakdown?". And I was like "Wow, so to speak. That's pretty poor form alright."

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Newsreader Charles Mitchel sadly spent his last days in Bloomfield. Not so long before that I used to see him at the dog shows, was a Bassett Hound breeder. Always very nice to me with my little Chihuahua.

what would the cat/cats think about you having a dog !!

Andrews is primarily sodium carbonate, while Epsom Salts is magnesium sulphate.

Mr. Duffy: which wan gives you de shlts?

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Back in the day a traveller was a middle aged guy in a ford cortina selling margarine as such like.

(some of them travelled in ladies underwear or so I’ve heard).

I know a (commercial) pilot who describes himself as “a traveller in aluminium tubing” :)

I'd guard her back alley.

I was a big fan of hers back in the day but she hasn't aged well so to speak.

• Advertisement

I'm out.

Quick one as I heard the auld dear mention stress ball so to speak.

In my first job after college so to speak we were approaching Christmas and dat and they were doing Kris Kindle and I got someone I didn't know very well. He was much older than me and all I basically knew about him was that he played a lot of golf. So armed with my £10 old money budget I went into Dubalin Town so to speak one Saturday before Christmas to try and find a golf-themed item for a tenner of thereabouts. Many frustrated hours later I found that there was basically nothing for that budget anywhere - the lack of golf shops in the city centre was also a hindrance so to speak. But then I spotted it in Arnotts and dat - a stress ball in the shape of a golf ball and I thought this was wunderful, fantastic so to speak. It was riciculously priced and over-budget but I thought to hell with it, I'm not spending any more time on this.

So we're all sitting around having lunch on the last day etc. and the presents are being opened so to speak. My person opens his present and there's just silence. Like you could hear a pin drop before someone broke the silence and they moved on. And I'm like WTF happened here but still know enough not to open my mouth at this point.

Later that day I'm chatting to a colleague and they say something like "Who was that pr*ck who gave X the stress ball and him just a few months back after his nervous breakdown?". And I was like "Wow, so to speak. That's pretty poor form alright."

I'd have thought that was quite a good gift, actually.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement