Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I've a friend who came out to me a while back. My response was "Yeah I know. And..?"

Honestly couldn't give a fiddlers. I think most people are the same.

Someone hacked a friend's FB a while ago and made a big coming out speech.

The amount of people including his sister saying "I always had a feeling" was amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭shearforce

what, Alan is gay?

Except maybe if de person dey are coming out to is the unwilling object of their strongest attraction!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Can’t imagine Liveline listeners being big Lexus people, yet they advertise during his show.

Well most people just rent a hearse for de funeral.....

Joe seems to have a hard-on for the closet gays so to speak.

Unfortunate choice of words, buit I see where you're (ahem) coming from.
    With Huntington’s if you test positive genetically it means you will definitely get the disease as well as passing it on, if you test free you will not get the disease nor can you pass it on.

Text Poll:
    Text Y for Yes I do not have Huntingtons so to speak
    Tex N for No I have Huntingtons so to speak
    pc7 wrote: »
    Raging Joe didn't do a quick text poll for the election, I'd have kept voting for SF to annoy him!

He's shortened them to 5 minutes now so they can't be rigged. He actually said that btw.
    shearforce wrote: »
    "I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know.........I know"

No dats?
    shearforce wrote: »
    'the gay slot'

Also known as an arseh0le.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Is it heredity. As for Philip Schofield who came out ffs - what a selfish prick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,048 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Boris Johnson, Bumboy quotation klaxon

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Hereditary?

Yah, you can catch it off a toilet seat too. FFS.

There’s a toilet seat in my house that going to make me gay some of these days if I don’t get it fixed.;)

Did she really just suggest homosexuality is hereditary?

*facepalm*

On Da Lahn Lahn dat would make perfect sense to most callers and most listeners to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

sligojoek wrote: »

The amount of people including his sister saying "I always had a feeling" was amazing.

cruel, but kinda funny. Some awkward conversations with the people who 'always knew' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

I'm finding it hard to identify the sex by the voices

• Advertisement

sligojoek wrote: »

I used to work for a software company that was very strict about security, and there was an encouraged culture of locking your PC when you left your desk. Unlocked computers were game for all kinds of shenanigans. They had to bring in certain do's and don't after a guy fell asleep in front of his computer and was signed into his Amazon account. Someone ordered "How to come out to your wife" to the guys home.

Turns out he was from a very conservative background and it caused him huge problems.

Surely the ESB as was a clue

de culchies don't like de gays

• Registered Users Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭bigroad

Del.Monte wrote: »
    Is it heredity. As for Philip Schofield who came out ffs - what a selfish prick.
    Philip just found out his grandfather was gay and decided to go the same way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

What member of the public rang Loifloin to discuss Philip Scholfield. Who'd be bothered. Married men coming out as gay is so commonplace it doesn't even warrant a mention.

Married women being gay is very commonplace also. I can't figure out what spin he's putting on it.

Except maybe if de person dey are coming out to is the unwilling object of their strongest attraction!

Didn't Jenny Jones or some American chat show host have a show about de gheys coming out and telling their freinds they loved them and it went a bit pear shaped when after being rejected by the straight friend one of de gheys killed hinmself or maybe even the straight person who rejected him?

Could have that all arseways (pardon de pun, so to speak) but I do recall hearing something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭MmmChocolate

dvcireland wrote: »
    Surely the ESB as was a clue

Typo fits well.

oooh "invective"

thanks Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭jetfiremuck

This fella is like an old woman ......enough nobody gives a damn .....get a life move on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭bigroad

Just put a jacket on and come out mister .

• Advertisement

Did she really just suggest homosexuality is hereditary?

*facepalm*

I know a family with a lot of gay individuals where high functioning autism is a co-feature, so there is likely an indirect hereditary element in some instances.

One day of Liveline gold this week, the rest of the week has been absolutely desperate.

Didn't Jenny Jones or some American chat show host have a show about de gheys coming out and telling their freinds they loved them and it went a bit pear shaped when after being rejected by the straight friend one of de gheys killed hinmself or maybe even the straight person who rejected him?

Could have that all arseways (pardon de pun, so to speak) but I do recall hearing something like that.

From de interweb:

On an episode called "Same-Sex Secret Crushes" taped on March 6, 1995, a gay man named Scott Amedure confessed his love for an acquaintance, Jonathan Schmitz. While on the show, Schmitz reacted with laughter. Three days after the show's taping, Schmitz killed Amedure. He was later convicted of second degree murder and received a sentence of 25–50 years in prison.

Amedure's family then sued the producers of The Jenny Jones Show, saying they should have known about Schmitz's history of mental illness. In interviews, Jones said the producers told Schmitz that his admirer could be a man, but Schmitz thought that the admirer was a woman. Jones also said that the show didn't want Schmitz to know the outcome of his secret crush. Amedure's family won the initial ruling, and the show was ordered to pay them $25 million. The verdict was later overturned by the Michigan appellate court.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

One day of Liveline gold this week, the rest of the week has been absolutely desperate.
    Which one was the gold so I can hunt down the podcast?
    i missed a few days this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭MmmChocolate

But what a day!

To be fair, it's normally one day of Gold, followed by 3 months of shoyte.....we've a long way to go yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

There was a gay man from Khartoum,
    Took a lesbian up to his room,
    He said ‘now my dear,
    Let’s get this quite clear.
    Who does what, with what, and to whom’.

This subject has potential if he gets the right person on

I'm not listening but if Jedward come out there'll be HIGH-steer-EE-a amonsgt de mammies of Oireland so to speak.

• Advertisement

Maybe he has a book deal

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement