Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Is there a show today so to speak? Or will it be wall to wall election coverage and dat? Tubs is taking the day off to prepare for the arduous 2.5-3 hour drive to Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,214 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Do Sinn Fein have a position on RTÉ/public broadcasting?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

zell12 wrote: »

Maybe they’ll reintroduce Section 31 of the broadcasting authority.

And ban joe and Ryan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

Is there a show today so to speak? Or will it be wall to wall election coverage and dat? Tubs is taking the day off to prepare for the arduous 2.5-3 hour drive to Cork.

He will be on air as far as I know but odds on that the election results and Keelin Shanley`s death will be the topics on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

KevRossi wrote: »
    He's put on a lot of weight since I last saw him. Lost a lot very quickly a year or two ago and then put it on again.

That is the typical downfall / backslide pattern of those who lost weight surgically. They pay lip service to the advice about healthier eating, but they've done nothing to retrain their appetite properly, and soon slip into old habits.

"Sure," they think, "I've got the money for another op."
    It comes as a nasty surprise when they get the bad news.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

zell12 wrote: »

It would be marvellous if it is 'nobody can earn more than the leader of the party'.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

He's going to tell de story of de childers dat doyed through de medium of dance, so to speak.

giphy.gif

Catmaniac will lose it watching that! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

He’s a modern day tom crean is our tubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Big fedora and a long greatcoat on him.

The Sandeman ????

• Advertisement

He's going to tell de story of de childers dat doyed through de medium of dance, so to speak.

giphy.gif

Guess what dat rappers name is for dose of yous dat aren't into de Hippety Hop and dat so to speak?
    519piNHeNDL._SY355_.jpg

You couldn't make dis up sez I.

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    The Sandeman ????

Mine's a hot port caller.

Note: I don't like port.

I would looove Joe to do a stint on Dancing with de Staff. De tux and dickie would be out in force, he would probably dance with de gloves on. Would be hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

I would looove Joe to do a stint on Dancing with de Staff. De tux and dickie would be out in force, he would probably dance with de gloves on. Would be hilarious.

do you reckon Joe has a pair of driving gloves when he has to slum it and drive the Jag himself

We commented on dat a lot during the first season so to speak.

Knowing Mr. Duffy, he would be taking lessons for a year before he went on such a show so to speak, be useless for de furst few weeks on purpose so to speak, then “suddenly” show remarkable progress as soon as De voting started and dat. :rolleyes:

The one impediment I see is de stars reportedly “only” get €3-4K a week for de show, whereas he pulls in more than that for 2 hours.....but he could view it as a top up so to speak and do it. To counter dat however is his gargantuan ego - he’s love de attention of course.

Plus he’d love de opportunity to out camp Julian and see if he can ahem get one over on him in de saucy puns departments so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭jelutong

The Monster Mash would an appropriate choice of music I think.

neris wrote: »
    do you reckon Joe has a pair of driving gloves when he has to slum it and drive the Jag himself

He does, he was pictured wearing them at some funeral or other. Needless to say they looked as ridiculous as you would imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

You need gloves if your Jag has a wooden steering wheel. Can get sweaty and slippery in racing mode.

He does, he was pictured wearing them at some funeral or other. Needless to say they looked as ridiculous as you would imagine.

Apologies, I forgot to say they were black, so to speak.

sligojoek wrote: »
    You need gloves if your Jag has a wooden steering wheel. Can get sweaty and slippery in racing mode.

The only racing in a jag anyone from Ballyfermot has done is racing away from the Gardai during a joyride

• Advertisement

The only racing in a jag anyone from Ballyfermot has done is racing away from the Gardai during a joyride

Donnybrook to Clontarf at 15.05?

Donnybrook to Clontarf at 15.05?

You're 4minutes and 59seconds late with that timing estimate so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Sure what else would a wurkin class man wit a wurkin class wurk ettic wear on a Sunday so to speak?

That was on Saturday, caller.

That was on Saturday, caller.

A-ha! Well spotted! ;)

I've amended my original post Kev so as to keep the Dáil Record corrrect and dat.

A-ha! Well spotted! ;)

I've amended my original post Kev so as to keep the Dáil Record corrrect and dat.

On dah Liveline the facts dont matter

On dah Liveline the facts dont matter

I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT!

But day matter to me so to speak.

Will the show be pulled or will he do a simulcast?

No sign of a promo yet.

Doesn’t luke like dares going to be a promo twoday so to speak.

• Advertisement

Will the show be pulled or will he do a simulcast?

Are there any International Mathematical Conferences on today anywhere in de wurild dat would interfere with his availability so to speak?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement