Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,212 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Did Joe open the envelope
    He opened Marian anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

pc7 wrote: »
    Missed the last 20 mins as has to collect de childer, is it worth listening back. Rest of show was brilliant, loved all the bank robbery references

I missed a good few bits. Will sit down with the headphones later.
    cozar wrote: »
    i really find it hard to believe that 5,000 people voted in such a short space of time.

Only 3,000 for the second one. "But still HUGE" says Joe.

Out of 300,000 reputed listeners only 3,000 bothered their holes texting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,780 ✭✭✭buried

Really wish these commentators on the radio would stop calling the Social Democrats the "SOC DEMz"

Paying my TV licence for some so called journalist on 120,000 a year to talk like he's a f**king whatsapp message

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

sligojoek wrote: »

He usually makes some smart comment about the sample size being more in numerical quantum so to speak than say an IPSOS MRBI, Red C, Behaviour & Attitudes poll.......ignoring of course all of the screening they do to ensure their sample (normally in the 1,000-1500 size range) is actually representative of the population as a whole unlike his pseudo-scientific poll of old folks home residents.

Did he throw in such a casual dig-een today so to speak? I'd be surprised if he didn't, he usually can't help himself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Marian opened a can of wooopppasss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭shearforce

I missed a good few bits. Will sit down with the headphones later.

I'd like to see a Venn diagram of

people who texted in and people who listen to the show - the intersection would represent people who go to Funny friday events

• Registered Users Posts: 18,789 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

shearforce wrote: »
    I'd like to see a Venn diagram of

people who texted in and people who listen to the show - the intersection would represent people who go to Funny friday events

Surely those people would not know how to text? ;)

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

I'm leaning towards a mess rather then towards a gold Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Nicola still throwing punches on Twitter, just after she finished Marian off on LL.

https://twitter.com/MicMacW/status/1226877099539128320

https://twitter.com/coffey_nicola/status/1226882239029563393

buried wrote: »
    Really wish these commentators on the radio would stop calling the Social Democrats the "SOC DEMz"

Paying my TV licence for some so called journalist on 120,000 a year to talk like he's a f**king whatsapp message

De BBC an dat did do be calling de Liberal Democrat’s in de Yew Kay de Lib Dems so to speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,212 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Conservative and Unionist Party are referred to as Tories (pronounced Toe-rees)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

He did indeed, no drum roll, very unprofessional.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

It was a stream of gibberish and percentages which made very little, if any, sense.

It was a stream of gibberish and percentages which made very little, if any, sense.

So nothing has changed then despite the Shinners getting in?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

So nothing has changed then despite the Shinners getting in?
    After listening to dose wagons slag each other off today I don't think we have much of a chance of any change of anything atall atall caller.

withless wrote: »
    After listening to dose wagons slag each other off today I don't think we have much of a chance of any change of anything atall atall caller.

It’s snowing here in Ratoath so Suki and I may have to forego our walk so to speak.....would listen back but not allowed play Mr. Duffy in the house so to speak. It may be tomorrow before I can listen back believe it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,585 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

It’s snowing here in Ratoath so Suki and I may have to forego our walk so to speak.....would listen back but not allowed play Mr. Duffy in the house so to speak. It may be tomorrow before I can listen back believe it or not.

lol same have to go to car to listen.
    envelope was legend utter gibberish

also ira man chant how many Times will joe play it i saw 6

place ur bets...

lol same have to go to car to listen.
    envelope was legend utter gibberish

also ira man chant how many Times will joe play it i saw 6

place ur bets...

Wat colour is your car?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,585 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Wat colour is your car?

dog turd brown

Watching the Oscars audience react to Eminem’s Lose Yourself performance must have been like watching the RTE and Newstalk Political staff react to the unfolding election results over the weekend.....so to speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Odd coincidence that I tapped my Curve bank card in local two shops and it worked in first one but not second as it usually does.

Got a text from the bank..... x amount spent at location text Y if yes and N if no it was not you.

Banks are learning from the boss. :)

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Odd coincidence that I tapped my Curve bank card in local two shops and it worked in first one but not second as it usually does.

Got a text from the bank..... x amount spent at location text Y if yes and N if no it was not you.

Banks are learning from the boss. :)

They're not as profitable however.

Watching the Oscars audience react to Eminem’s Lose Yourself performance must have been like watching the RTE and Newstalk Political staff react to the unfolding election results over the weekend.....so to speak.

giphy.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Anyway.
    Any hotties elected??

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Anyway.
    Any male OR female OR transgender OR transitioning OR anything I've left out hotties elected??

FYP.

Sligojoek will be carding you shortly. He's the Wokesperson* and Wokeness Monitor of the Thread, so to speak.

*I should probably copyright that.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,362 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Happy New Government to everyone! (Gawd help us all, no matter what happens the next few weeks). What's Joe's take on things, do we know??

Question for yiz all..... what in the name of all that is good and holy was that promo ad for Da LL about, that was being played recently? Some old dear complaining about not being let in somewhere - "but I'm Irish, Joe, I'm entitled"

Normally it's fairly obvious what mad story the plugs are about.... but this one still has me scratching my head.......

• Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Question for yiz all..... what in the name of all that is good and holy was that promo ad for Da LL about, that was being played recently? Some old dear complaining about not being let in somewhere - "but I'm Irish, Joe, I'm entitled"

Was a centenary commemoration of the first meeting of Dáil Éireann in the Mansion House for invited guests - she thought she had the right to enter any time she wanted as an Irish citizen, she was disgusted she got refused

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

HeidiHeidi wrote: »

I was interested in what that was as well. Very unusual for somebody to declare "I'm Irish" nowadays in the media as this is usually interpreted as you being nationalist and thus racist. What was the context for this comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

I was interested in what that was as well. Very unusual for somebody to declare "I'm Irish" nowadays in the media as this is usually interpreted as you being nationalist and thus racist. What was the context for this comment.

She'd been going into the place every year for the anniversary of the event and this time she was turned away because members of the Golden Circle had decided to pay some lip service to being Irish and wanted the place to themselves with non of yer actual riff-raff hoi-polloi citizenry /ordinary folk there to rub shoulders with, so to speak.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

KevRossi wrote: »
    Nicola still throwing punches on Twitter, just after she finished Marian off on LL.

https://twitter.com/MicMacW/status/1226877099539128320

https://twitter.com/coffey_nicola/status/1226882239029563393
    That explains the whistling sounds on the show.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement