Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭shearforce

todays show brought to you by Ballyfermot with Ballyfermot in Ballyfermot

up the ballyer

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

dvcireland wrote: »
    on the labour in Ballyer

Disability caller. That way hes not on the live register, also gets more perks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭boardise

@ts could be in government. !!

This appalling murder happened in 1996 (a few years after the IRA ceasefire !) only 7 miles from Limerick city -yet the SF candidate easily topped the poll there beating out Willy O 'Dea .
    [ It was just pure luck that it wasn't a double murder as Det. Ben O'Sullivan was in the Garda car with Det.Mccabe and was shot but survived]
    Of course the inveterate liars in SF denied the IRA were involved.

To borrow the old slogan 'God save Ireland ' ...from the apologists for murder , the council rejects and the seriously deluded.

fritzelly wrote: »
    Lot of callers from ballyfermot manage to get on LL...

Welcome stranger

fritzelly wrote: »
    Lot of callers from ballyfermot manage to get on LL...

Welcome stranger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

zell12 wrote: »
    SF would landslide an election in the next few months

hopefully they get some time in power to implement all their election promises before another election.

boardise wrote: »
    This appalling murder happened in 1996 (a few years after the IRA ceasefire !) only 7 miles from Limerick city -yet the SF candidate easily topped the poll there beating out Willy O 'Dea .
    [ It was just pure luck that it wasn't a double murder as Det. Ben O'Sullivan was in the Garda car with Det.Mccabe and was shot but survived]
    Of course the inveterate liars in SF denied the IRA were involved.

To borrow the old slogan 'God save Ireland ' ...from the apologists for murder , the council rejects and the seriously deluded.

It was luck more than anything else that is wasn't a double murder

• Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭shearforce

2smiggy wrote: »
    hopefully they get some time in power to implement all their election promises before another election.

I reckon if their elected candidates keep fcuking up with IRA songs etc. a lot who voted for them wouldn't vote again in a few weeks and Fianna fail would walk it

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

i look forward to seeing 30000 lads on building sites building social houses and 2000 more beds in our hospitals

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

shearforce wrote: »
    I reckon if their elected candidates keep fcuking up with IRA songs etc. a lot who voted for them wouldn't vote again in a few weeks and Fianna fail would walk it

it will take more than a few weeks for them to , so to speak, shoot them selves in the foot. but i want to see their money tree in action. they have been wonderful hurlers on the ditch for a long time now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Oh great Wills and Kate are dropping by...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,500 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

it will take more than a few weeks for them to , so to speak, shoot them selves in the foot. but i want to see their money tree in action. they have been wonderful hurlers on the ditch for a long time now

Me too, time these tossers were called out from under their slates.

Let’s see what you got.

withless wrote: »

:eek:

Jaysus, have to get the bucket of whitewash outa the back shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,585 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

doner gall chews day in galway vomit everywhere, before you ask butters the colour is wkd blue

That is interesting timing. Will they be joining Mary Lou’s friends for a singalong in some sheebeen down de shtix somewhere?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Is there anything to be said for another election, god I love elections.

That is interesting timing. Will they be joining Mary Lou’s friends for a singalong in some sheebeen down de shtix somewhere?

Willam will give us a bar of ‘The Boys of Kilmichael’

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

BarryD2 wrote: »
    Whacker thinks de public are gobshytes. We all know what yer man in Waterford meant and what he stands for.

Emmmmmmmm...

Didn’t the public vote them in?

What FFG bootlickers don’t understand is most Irish people are well aware of the hatred the Brits and loyalists and their terrorists and army have for the Irish.

FG have no problem with unionists burning the tricolour, they have a problem with SF using it.

FG don’t like rebel songs or the IRA, guess what, Irish people don’t like the British parachute regiment, poppies or the RIC/Black and Tans

This is going to be a fun few years

On another note, I always wondered if SF had a candidate called Darragh, the election poster could say ‘Up Darragh!’

Emmmmmmmm...

Didn’t the public vote them in?

What FFG bootlickers don’t understand is most Irish people are well aware of the hatred the Brits and loyalists and their terrorists and army have for the Irish.

FG have no problem with unionists burning the tricolour, they have a problem with SF using it.

FG don’t like rebel songs or the IRA, guess what, Irish people don’t like the British parachute regiment, poppies or the RIC/Black and Tans

This is going to be a fun few years

On another note, I always wondered if SF had a candidate called Darragh, the election poster could say ‘Up Darragh!’

Sword, kinda shows one the mindset of the public.

That kind of public for me would be scrotes and flappers who would know as much about politics as a pig would know about a clean waistcoat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

doner gall chews day in galway vomit everywhere, before you ask butters the colour is wkd blue

I contributed to this cultural institution myself when it was at the height of the madness and dragged on for an entire week. Great times.

• Advertisement

PieOhMy wrote: »
    I contributed to this cultural institution myself when it was at the height of the madness and dragged on for an entire week. Great times.

de vomit comit myself in 2007. after a good barf got taxi, 3am sick as dog no mood 4 guff. taxi driver banging on about bertie and he had 3 houses, told him hes a cretin and bertie deserves to be shot with a wee dog up his arse.

needless to say i had de last laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

de vomit comit myself in 2007. after a good barf got taxi, 3am sick as dog no mood 4 guff. taxi driver banging on about bertie and he had 3 houses, told him hes a cretin and bertie deserves to be shot with a wee dog up his arse.

I initially read part of your post there as

no good 4 muff

and I thought, wow - oversharing; and that the lady of the house was in for a disappointing night, so to speak.

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Is there anything to be said for another election, god I love elections.

Breaking: Gods Gift outed as Bryan Tubridy.

Remember where you heard it first, so to speak! :pac:

Can’t sleep again so read the thread. Wow, so to speak.

Should I listen back?
    Text L for Listen so Yes so to speak
    Text L for Leave it so No so to speak

And did you have far to walk after that? :pac:

I met a similar taxi driver recently, had 12 houses in de Yew Kay in ****holes up north that cost him between £30-50k 10+years ago. He said when he bought then he’d be retired at 50. He will in his bollocks on that front, but listening to his understanding of Brexit was like, well....listening to Mr. Duffy talking about Brexit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Preemptive brain dump advisable before listening callers if dere is presumptions being added and multiplied again today.

And did you have far to walk after that? :pac:

I met a similar taxi driver recently, had 12 houses in de Yew Kay in ****holes up north that cost him between £30-50k 10+years ago. He said when he bought then he’d be retired at 50. He will in his bollocks on that front, but listening to his understanding of Brexit was like, well....listening to Mr. Duffy talking about Brexit.

lol 2 miles he was some clown knew nothing about economy,fonance,interest rates etc... a bit like joe
    btw his car was red

lol 2 miles he was some clown knew nothing about economy,fonance,interest rates etc... a bit like joe
    btw his car was red

A-ha! Well spotted!

I know the tabloids are a pain in the brain but an odd time they pop up with some worthy puns .
    'Kate Míle Fáilte ' was good I thought and also
    the front page after the election 'RevoLOUtion'.

• Advertisement

Actually they are the RA ....

Royal Ambassadors.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement