Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭cozar

sligojoek wrote: »
    I had to go after that lad brought up Aonghus O Snodaigh. Is the latter part worth listening back to?

No.

sligojoek wrote: »
    I had to go after that lad brought up Aonghus O Snodaigh. Is the latter part worth listening back to?

Absolute drivel, don’t bother.

This is all very tedious Lahvlahn listening. Is it going to continue until we have a new government in situ?

If the rest of the week is like the first 20 minutes that I listened to and then switched off, I'll be taking a LL hiatus.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

The Liveline callers, are a great argument against democracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,209 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Shortly before she passed away, RTE broadcaster Keelin Shanley talked with her husband about the recent spate of bereavements in the organisation.

Ooooh tell us more
    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/ive-had-a-wonderful-life-keelin-shanleys-funeral-hears-of-rte-broadcasters-indomitable-spirit-38951381.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

The intern who puts up the podcasts must have got the week after the elections off cause there are no podcasts up for yesterday or today.

Wonder did joe make an appearance at keelin’s funeral today. I didn’t hear him mention her but maybe I missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Those poor kids. This world is harsh and unfair.

I so well remember when she brought the kids into the library where I was working. She asked “is it ok to leave the pram there, will it be in your way?”. An “eccentric” customer leaned over the desk at me and said in a CV loud whisper “she looks even better in the flesh than she does on the telly box”. She was giving Keelin a full look over as she went about the library, and I was chuckling at the carry-on of that lady.

What went down today folks?

Joes made an enemy of our new overlords already. :pac:

https://mobile.twitter.com/EFFanning/status/1227600001876070400

• Advertisement

What went down today folks?

Joes made an enemy of our new overlords already. :pac:

https://mobile.twitter.com/EFFanning/status/1227600001876070400

He asked a caller what he thought of O’Sodaigh criminal conviction but apologized a few times after the fact saying he misread an article.

Thorough and professional research of his subjects. As always.:D

"Aonghus, have the solicitors write me up another apology will ya"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

He had a pop at de Law as well so perhaps they might decide to give him a slap in the gob to put manners on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

cozar wrote: »
    He asked a caller what he thought of O’Sodaigh criminal conviction but apologized a few times after the fact saying he misread an article.

He spends to much time on the two ipads rather than listening to the callers.

That's where he messed up questions already answered and wtf is going on in the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Jeff2 wrote: »

That's where he messed up questions already answered and wtf is going on in the show.

He was caught by the goolies on that recording you have.

Asks a question. While the caller answers You can hear him , "Hello Joseph.. Hello Joseph". Then he asks the caller the same question and again you can hear him. "Hello Joeseph .. Can you hear me? ..etc. Ad break.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,566 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Jeff2 wrote: »

Probably has this notion he can multi-task.
    Single-tasking is asking a lot.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭Floppybits

What I have missed over the last few days? I seen something on twitter that Joe was accusing some SF person of having a criminal record or something?

Nothing.

In fairness it seemed like an honest mistake and he did apologise etc

He'd be the very one to have a go at social media and bloggers for not "fact checking" , and spreading"fake news".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭Floppybits

withless wrote: »
    Nothing.

In fairness it seemed like an honest mistake and he did apologise etc

I'd say he was throwing up as he apologised.

• Advertisement

Are we playing Fantasy Cabineh again today?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

One of the stupidest things iv ever heard on the LL, and that's some statement ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Was he on with RC yet,? Did I miss his ramblings?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

It’s as bad as the gangland thread here, with the initials.

Who’s RC.

Fantasy broadcaster, more like.

Gods Gift wrote: »
    It’s as bad as the gangland thread here, with the initials.

Who’s RC.

Ronan Collins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

I really do wonder if any of these RTE types had this young drug dealer living beside them for a week would they be so gushing in their eulogies for him.

Was he on with RC yet,? Did I miss his ramblings?

He was. And ramblings sums it up. Sinn Fein Mumble Mumble Sinn Fein Mumble Mumble.

I really do wonder if any of these RTE types had this young drug dealer living beside them for a week would they be so gushing in their eulogies for him.

Some RTÉ folk have been quite friendly with drug dealers so to speak.

• Advertisement

When is Dr Duffy going to start on-the-air diagnosing of CoVid-19 of callers with the common cold?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement