Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

This is the thing that always fascinates me. How a young woman from a well off area of Dublin ends up being the mouth piece for a bunch of thugs.

She got her training for this from her time in Fianna Fáil.

Edit: just seeing Kev’s post above as I was commenting on a post from the previous page so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

In onor of de day dats in it we are only accepting Fantasy Cabinets today from couples who have been married for OVER 60 years, go to mass every Sunday, met under the Clearys clock and have never voted for anything ever.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Sorry to all for my wine induced rude poetry :pac: last night. As if a sore head isn't bad enough I had to get the bus to work (wouldn't drive after a few drinks) and every time someone coughed I hid further and further behind my scarf. (Its colour is black callers). Thankfully only in work until 12 (doing a Joe on it!). Happy Valentines boardsies :p

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Tune in 2mara folks for Joe's top tips for Gaydar.

He can't be seen to be favouring the straights sotospeak.

Can you even begin to imagine? He could do it in de camp voyis too for dramatic effect so to speak.

Edit: imagine when he discovers so to speak dat "tromboning" isn't actually the art of the playing of a brass musical instrument so to speak?

pc7 wrote: »
    Sorry to all for my wine induced rude poetry :pac: last night. As if a sore head isn't bad enough I had to get the bus to work (wouldn't drive after a few drinks) and every time someone coughed I hid further and further behind my scarf. (Its colour is black callers). Thankfully only in work until 12 (doing a Joe on it!). Happy Valentines boardsies :p

I expect to see hear your wunderful, fantastic so to speak poem plagiarised on either an upcoming FunnyFryday or maybe even on Mrs. Browninz Boyiz.

I hope you've learned your lesson.

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/rteliveline/status/1227236901700145152?s=20

IPSOS MRBI, Kantar, and Behaviour & Attitudes will be quaking in their boots when Lahv Lahn Telly Polls Inc. completely decimates the Market Research industry in Ireland so to speak.

Anyone want to send in a FOI request to see what the graphics cost for the tweet? :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

For the day that's in it, check out the boards love! https://www.boards.ie/love.php

Butters you are my number 1 ;)

Boards Matchmaking!beta

Username Compatibility

ButtersSukiboards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

pc7 wrote: »
    For the day that's in it, check out the boards love! https://www.boards.ie/love.php

Butters you are my number 1
    ;)

I'm everyone's number 1 caller. ;)

Here's mine so to speak:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Joe today.

Much of the same, so to speak.

Here's mine so to speak:

We are a fierce incestuous group here in Live Lahnnnnn, we share a lot of posters Butters :eek:

Looks like a threesome with myself BS and Atlantic Dawn.

Cat's halfway down the list followed by Mena and Brian Scan

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Here's mine so to speak:

I'm playing 7th fiddle to no one. Make your choice Butters....but make it wisely :):)

New word coined by Aine Lawler.

Coalitionology.

Will Joe be using it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

This clown needs to ring Joe and complain. Be better then election rubbish and fantasy governments

https://twitter.com/pipterino/status/1228255134557392896?s=09

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

sligojoek wrote: »
    New word coined by Aine Lawler.

Coalitionology.

Will Joe be using it as well.

I'd love to hear him try :)

Looks like a threesome for pc7, catmaniac and me :pac:

Boards Matchmaking!beta
    now ye're lovin'
    Username Compatibility
    Catmaniac boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1
    pc7 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1
    ButtersSuki boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

Sorry Butters

FFboards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1FG is de love dat bear not speaks its name Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,554 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Oh no, not more of this bullshyte.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement

YES

Good evening to you too Erica

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Oh no, not more of this bullshyte.

My dad rang me last night and said he was pis*ed off with all the election coverage. Never heard him use that phrase before. But Jesus, I feel exactly the same.

Good man Joe. Ask a man a question and continue to talk all over him.

I'm out. Have a good weekend folks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Take your manifesto
    Put it to the testo
    Where’s me jumper
    Where’s me jumper.

text poll for an udder election?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Sinn Fein haven't a clue. They're going to be shown up. They don't understand economics. They'll try and become like Robin Hood, but will end off annoying the middle class people, who will end up fleeced

• Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭shearforce

funny friday's worse than usual

I always wonder precisely what is meant by the term “ordinary working class people”.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,554 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Stefan de Bocker?
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement