Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭Jeff2

His big fear and the EYEleetes is another election.

He thought its a good idea for a second referendum on whether to have another referendum on Brexit.

A referendum on having a referendum so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Wat colour was de horse?

Pieball

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

It's only been 1 week folks. God have mercy on our souls.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Why waste time and money on another election?

Can’t we just ask Mr. Duffy to get 600 old people into a room and have them cast their vote through a show of hands and he can jot down the results on the back of an envelope and declare the winner? Seems much easier to me.

As for TDs and individual constituencies, that should be left to Mr. Duffy. As he’s far more intelligent than anyone else in the country so this task should be left to him and him alone but based on the above results - you could call it a sort of training for his next role as President of the country so to speak. For example if FF got 30% of the envelope vote, Mr. Duffy can pick that number of FF TDs and can decide what constituencies they represent.

This seems a much better system to me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Can we put Political Pundit on Joe's ever extending CV or has anudder poster already penciled it in, previously...in a manner of speaking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,177 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Plugging de three twins back in de day
    images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQNDPUTNX7g0iQhZdCmWW4F1UtrszQKQP5sJD9kzVajSKk97gUx

zell12 wrote: »

Always a fan of de red waistcoats it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Interesting write up on the Lost Lives book, read through bits of it when I was doing research in UUJ a few years ago. Actually includes all the names of the children who died, so Duffy wasn't first. Just checked online, Amazon want €600 for it, but it has over 1,500 pages in it.

Anyway, there's a programme on BBC about it tonight at 9:00 if anybody is interested.

Link to the article is here:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-51480198?at_custom3=BBC+News+NI&at_custom1=link&at_custom4=255AD688-50E4-11EA-AD89-11ED39982C1E&at_campaign=64&at_custom2=twitter&at_medium=custom7

Reminds me of when I brought my mother to Ardgillen one time. Lovely sunny day. Joe & a heavily pregnant June were having a picnic beside de car. What colour dr car? Can’t remember. Mine was a silver Metro.

Reminds me of the day my mother & myself went to Ardgillen, a lovely sunny summer’s day. Joe & a heavily pregnant June were suiting in a rug, having a picnic by their car. If I remember right the rug was tartan, but can’t remember colour of de car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,498 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Reminds me of when I brought my mother to Ardgillen one time. Lovely sunny day. Joe & a heavily pregnant June were having a picnic beside de car. What colour dr car? Can’t remember. Mine was a silver Metro.

Could you see the islands?

KevRossi wrote: »
    Interesting write up on the Lost Lives book, read through bits of it when I was doing research in UUJ a few years ago. Actually includes all the names of the children who died, so Duffy wasn't first. Just checked online, Amazon want €600 for it, but it has over 1,500 pages in it.

Anyway, there's a programme on BBC about it tonight at 9:00 if anybody is interested.

Link to the article is here:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-51480198?at_custom3=BBC+News+NI&at_custom1=link&at_custom4=255AD688-50E4-11EA-AD89-11ED39982C1E&at_campaign=64&at_custom2=twitter&at_medium=custom7

Lost Lives didn't have the benefit of non-stop advertising on the state broadcaster.......

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Praise be to Allah

Could you see the islands?

De Skerries Islands? Indeed I have. Have often been out there since as I have a cousin living that way. He sometimes brings us for a jaunt up there.

I’m sure ButtersSuki has walked his dogs there and had a cuppa in the Dog Café.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,498 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

De Skerries Islands? Indeed I have. Have often been out there since as I have a cousin living that way. He sometimes brings us for a jaunt up there.

Probably left a clatter of copper bolts after them.:confused:

Yes indeed so to speak. There's very few (nice) parts of Dubalin City or County dat de dogs have not been so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

sligojoek wrote: »
    Praise be to Allah

praise be to tallaght!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭ShylockWept

A fine looking man in his day, still is

mW5lVE5.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

sligojoek wrote: »
    mW5lVE5.png

Looks like the story is set in an Asylum judging by the cover.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,650 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

"The Irishmam" while they were at it.

"The Irishmam" while they were at it.

Yes .. That would have been the icing on the cake.

I got it from b3ta.com. Every week they have a photoshop comp with a theme. This week it was a poster from a show with a logo from another, so to speak.

https://b3ta.com/challenge/titlesswap/page1

Here's another

ShoningB.jpg

EDIT some pics may be NSFW.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Joe didn’t bother retweeting anything about the Lost Lives programme or book, but his co-writer Freya McClement did.

He can be so petty sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

today's show could be particularly painful if other shows I have been listening to this morning are anything to go by. all about Caroline Flack, the evils of social media, how they will fix it, and how their darling children are monitored all the time. And repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

2smiggy wrote: »
    today's show could be particularly painful if other shows I have been listening to this morning are anything to go by. all about Caroline Flack, the evils of social media, how they will fix it, and how their darling children are monitored all the time. And repeat.

Deliberately didn't listen to tubridy today for that very reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

I can see some of the political parties using this to draft some useless and unenforceable law to curb free speech on the Internet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭bigroad

Sits amazing how RTE have to feature anything that might be reported in the UK media.
    Is thereir not enough things happening in this country for Tubs to yap about.

KevRossi wrote: »
    Joe didn’t bother retweeting anything about the Lost Lives programme or book, but his co-writer Freya McClement did.

He can be so petty sometimes.

Are you new here?

Just heard Ciara Kelly referring to the “wokeratti” without a hint of irony. :rolleyes:

Can Mr. Duffy stay away from the celebrity death by suicide? I can’t even imagine how badly he will handle this, so to speak.

• Advertisement

Anyone catch the promo?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement