Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

What was that shriek. Did he catch his Mickey in his fly ?

de tears talk does be doing dat to him

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

does the accordion lift play a tune when it goes up and down

Yes. The tune of the moment is "the sound of silence "

• Registered Users Posts: 39,549 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Why not take a step sideways or backwards and either take the car up north (assuming their lifts are sorted out) or simply get a local engineer's report on the car?
    Either way proves its roadworthiness, and if the insurance company isn't staffed by total gobshytes that should surely be satisfactory.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

does the accordion lift play a tune when it goes up and down

Yeah, Road to Nowhere.

I didn’t realise that an inshurdance company would withdraw cover because of an NCT failure. Half the cars around pending a repair and retest must be uninsured then.

• Advertisement

What was that shriek. Did he catch his Mickey in his fly ?

Terminally.

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Terminally.

Dont be building up our expectations

So she going to drive her car uninsured ?.

There’s something missing here. How can she legally drive to any repairer or test centre if she can’t be insured to make that journey???

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Thank you for your NCT service

• Advertisement

There’s something missing here. How can she legally drive to any repairer or test centre if she can’t be insured to make that journey???

The only thing missing is a brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭PacMan

McDermotX wrote: »
    'I'm not an alcoholic'

Brilliant

This was so funny. I was laughing out so loud when this was said.
    I listen to liveline because of this thread, :)

PacMan wrote: »
    This was so funny. I was laughing out so loud when this was said.

There is no other reason to listen to it. This place makes it bearable.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,583 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

today's show worth a listen back to ?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

PacMan wrote: »

Reckon we all do caller. I was musing as much as we slag Joe that if the grim reaper of RTÉ visits him we may actually miss him ;)

2smiggy wrote: »

The first half.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

2smiggy wrote: »

First half for the entitled landlord worth a listen, she can’t feed her childer due to buying an investment property during the boom!

De orthopaedic surgeon phoned, it was very tricky surgery, but she managed to save his entire pelvic bone as the growth took place in the opposite direction away from it, and that particular tumour doesn’t tend to regrow away from the bone it’s attached to in cats. They had a worrying time over his blood pressure, although little blood loss. The trauma and drugs caused that major problem, but he’s awake. The fact there’s no pelvic bone cutting will mean less pain for the mite. She will phone again before going home tonight.

That’s way, way more attention than I got from my orthopaedic surgeon. If you want the most care I recommend dressing up as a cat or dog and going to a veterinary hospital.

Aw that’s great news Cat, hopefully he’s home with you soon.

pc7 wrote: »
    Aw that’s great news Cat, hopefully he’s home with you soon.

Hopefully tomorrow :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Glad your cat is over the operation. Sounds like all went well.

As an aside, our local radio station said today was 'Love your pet day'

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

De orthopaedic surgeon phoned, it was very tricky surgery, but she managed to save his entire pelvic bone as the growth took place in the opposite direction away from it, and that particular tumour doesn’t tend to regrow away from the bone it’s attached to in cats. They had a worrying time over his blood pressure, although little blood loss. The trauma and drugs caused that major problem, but he’s awake. The fact there’s no pelvic bone cutting will mean less pain for the mite. She will phone again before going home tonight.

That’s way, way more attention than I got from my orthopaedic surgeon. If you want the most care I recommend dressing up as a cat or dog and going to a veterinary hospital.
    There’s surely a book, (and a maybe a film), in this saga. Talk to Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

btw Wednesday show Joe started on about people commenting on his noises on mike rlol sayz i

btw Wednesday show Joe started on about people commenting on his noises on mike rlol sayz i

All that grunting, farting and squeaking would have the King of Ruritania raising his eyebrows.

All that grunting, farting and squeaking would have the King of Ruritania raising his eyebrows.

His whole carry on,should have d4bes raising hers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Don't forget the burping. Or the yawning.

L’Ecrivain is closing. Where will Joe get his Foie Gras, Lobster & Caviar now?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Priests Need Hobbies, a new book by Father Ray Kelly.

The time Father Iggy went to the Mardi Gras.

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

L’Ecrivain is closing. Where will Joe get his Foie Gras, Lobster & Caviar now?

Did you get the email too Cat?

Samsung will be devastated so to speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Delighted for you so to speak!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement