Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

A slow protest on the M50 this evening is more likely to have some motorists experience their first episode of road rage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

"Nicola, do you think you'll have The Drogheda Bathtub Killers out for chrimbo?"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

No wonder I’m poor.
    I’m sending invoices.

It’s dead dogs, cats and hammers I should be sending.
    How many stamps for a terrier?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,575 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Anyone see any of the WhatsApp messages ?

got a bunch sent onto me today, not a pretty sight if they are real

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

The last 10/15 pages of the Gangland murder thread on here gives a great insight into this innocent child

• Advertisement

They just don't get the link do they? between the celebrity dj, the financial high flyer, the city workers of a Friday or whenever ringing the "mate" for the white stuff to shove up their nose and the young fella with his body mutilated and dumped on the city streets like a piece of rubbish

Ray almost repeated the above just now on his show. He must be reading the thread.

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Ray almost repeated the above just now on his show. He must be reading the thread.

Dancing on a pinhead in case GRyan's name slips out.

The last 10/15 pages of the Gangland murder thread on here gives a great insight into this innocent child

Yeah even if you only believe half it still shocking.
    The clothes he was last seen in were expensive, for a 17 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Anyone see any of the WhatsApp messages ?

Yup.

They just don't get the link do they? between the celebrity dj, the financial high flyer, the city workers of a Friday or whenever ringing the "mate" for the white stuff to shove up their nose and the young fella with his body mutilated and dumped on the city streets like a piece of rubbish

How dare you!

It's ok for RTE contractors to take drugs, just not anyone else!

Not a drug advocate btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭sonic85

Dont listen to Joe normally but just said I'd tune in today because of the murder of the 17 year old. Jesus he doesn't half talk bollocks does he? Multiple times he said how the past exploits of the scrote didn't matter or had no relevance. Try telling that to the people that were on the receiving end. Good auld Joe is another one that'll never have to deal with any of that shyte though but that's ok because a 17 year old "child" was murdered. The fake shock and concern by him and all the politicians plastered all over the media is fairly nauseating

sonic85 wrote: »
    Dont listen to Joe normally but just said I'd tune in today because of the murder of the 17 year old. Jesus he doesn't half talk bollocks does he? Multiple times he said how the past exploits of the scrote didn't matter or had no relevance. Try telling that to the people that were on the receiving end. Good auld Joe is another one that'll never have to deal with any of that shyte though but that's ok because a 17 year old "child" was murdered. The fake shock and concern by him and all the politicians plastered all over the media is fairly nauseating

Sorry......

Are you new here? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭sonic85

Sorry......

Are you new here? :pac:

How could you tell?! :D

sonic85 wrote: »
    How could you tell?! :D

You're not angry enough....yet. Be patient, listen more, it will come. ;)

Yup.

Do share.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Do share.

The guards said no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Asitis2019

I heard the end of the Joe Duffy Show today, just by happenstance

I thought he deftly handled the interview with the woman whose son had died, and that he struck the right chord.

Its shame he doesn't have a little longer- maybe from 1.30pm instead of 1.45pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Asitis2019 wrote: »

I thought he deftly handled the interview with the woman whose son had died, and that he struck the right chord.

'Dat'll be an extra 1k a week and dat, taxpayer'

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    'Dat'll be an extra 1k a week and dat, taxpayer'

Per day caller. Do you think Duffy would rise from his feather duvet any earlier than he does for a mere €200. ;);).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Asitis2019

Per day caller. Do you think Duffy would rise from his feather duvet any earlier than he does for a mere €200. ;);).

I think Joe said on an interview that he does be in the office from 7am

• Advertisement

On the Twittermachine tweeting Clontarf sunrise most mornings.

Yeah and raymond said he'd leave the country if spenda penny became taoiseach. They're both spoofers.
    https://www.thejournal.ie/ray-darcy-enda-kenny-2989713-Sep2016/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

I think Joe said on an interview that he does be in the office from *7am

*On pancake Tuesday only when the canteen staff have to be in by 2am to mix 3 barrels of batter for the fat f*ck alone.

I’m sure that’s right. Where I come from, the “Office” is also a slang term for the toilet (or Jacks, as is said round these parts)

I’m often in the “office” before seven. Regularity is a good habit to have. It doesn’t make me a star worker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Me calculator must be on the blink

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Me calculator must be on the blink

Not to worry, Duffy's mattymatiks is shyte too,until it comes to counting his own

Listening to joe on the Liveline is like making love to a beautiful woman, all over to quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Listening to joe on the Liveline is like making love to a beautiful woman, all over to quick.

Joe requires more staying power

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Hasn't been a bad start to the 20's. Most stories have been up to date with 'current affairs'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

The show is called Liveline.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement