Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

I don't like the whole media tone about the "poor innocent boy" that was killed. He lived and lived well by the sword if you see the clothes he was wearing, and he died by the sword. Was Duffy not the leading man against those who dealt drugs when he cashed in on his brother's addiction problems in his book. I thought he was against the drug dealers?

If you are old enough to make the decision to sell drugs, then you are old enough to be responsible for those decisions, and absolving this young man because of his age is just enabling other young men to make the same decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

I don't like the whole media tone about the "poor innocent boy" that was killed. He lived and lived well by the sword if you see the clothes he was wearing, and he died by the sword. Was Duffy not the leading man against those who dealt drugs when he cashed in on his brother's addiction problems in his book. I thought he was against the drug dealers?

If you are old enough to make the decision to sell drugs, then you are old enough to be responsible for those decisions, and absolving this young man because of his age is just enabling other young men to make the same decisions.

indeed. joe called dem bad bad bastrds

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    'Dat'll be an extra 1k a week and dat, taxpayer'

It’ll be an awful lot more dan dat caller!
    Asitis2019 wrote: »
    I think Joe said on an interview that he does be in the office from 7am

Rubbish - as usual from your good self. He claims to be an early riser and that he works out in de gym believe it or not every morning at 7 - though you’d never think it to look at him. As another poster mentioned he posts a picture of Clontarf (where he claims to live but it’s actually Dollymount) on Twitter every morning. It’s always bright in these photos. It is not bright at 7am in Dublin as those of us who work there and go early can attest to.

The earliest I recall him ever saying he arrived at RTE was between 11 and 12 and that he went to the staff canteen on arrival for vittles. You can tell that most days the show has zero (or less) prep such is the promo and subsequent show’s lack of continuity.

Are you getting paid for this nonsense? Are you on some sort of Barry Egan wannabe internship of sorts with the Northsoide Peeple?

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

I heard the end of the Joe Duffy Show today, just by happenstance
    Its shame he doesn't have a little longer- maybe from 1.30pm instead of 1.45pm

You're so right!
    I would gladly sell my house and all its contents to fund this, if necessary.

The show is called Liveline.

How about we start it at 1.30PM and call it happenstance-line?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

500098.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Death kept coming up far too many times to be a coincidence

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

fritzelly wrote: »
    Death kept coming up far too many times to be a coincidence

Sure Joe loves Glasnevin graveyard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

Ally Dick wrote: »
    How does a gay man ejaculate with a woman? I can never figure that one out

If you can ejaculate with your own hand (I've heard this is possible anyway - I've never tried it), then I'm sure it's also possible to do so with someone to whom you're not sexually attracted.

• Advertisement

Another murder today for Duffy and RTE to lament and wring their hands about. I'd say Duffy will have a spring in his step going in to work today.

Another murder today for Duffy and RTE to lament and wring their hands about. I'd say Duffy will have a spring in his step going in to work today.

Don’t forget, he’s already in the “Office”

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

What toime do you expect the spring to be sprung, sotospeak caller :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Loosening his dicky-bow & waist jacket in stall three by now.

Ooh, thanks for that picture! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Knarco-Terrorism so it is Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

I've just regurgitated my 06.30 Special K and toast :)

I thought he deftly handled the interview with the woman whose son had died, and that he struck the right chord.

Careful now....You will upset the multitaskers...

He's a multi-line Conf. Call with CNN and the BBC who are bidding for his services. The BBC in particular are always looking for presenters with wurking class Dubalin accents who mispronounce approx. every turd wurd so to speak and dat - believe it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭manodepeeple

I thought he deftly handled the interview with the woman whose son had died, and that he struck the right chord.

Ah come on lads, fess up; which one of you is Asitis2019?

• Advertisement

Take your pic:

Aonghus-McAnally-hair-transplant-video-blog.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE2eWYMI7I1LM2kQ41UnfXl-HZl5SMgcaArdsFigj-6O0TUNrs&s

ryan-tubridy.jpg

Mr. Duffy checking to see how many zeros are on dis month's fees so to speak - believe it or not.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFU88sGn3c7IhLrZWSMzI-tGreA4KoAD3pf61xVV8J9QYUp4Fb&s

i did de wheel

bad bad bastards!

i did de wheel

bad bad bastards!

Wat colour did you land on?

Wat colour did you land on?

canary yellow butters

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Mr. Duffy checking to see how many zeros are on dis month's fees so to speak - believe it or not.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFU88sGn3c7IhLrZWSMzI-tGreA4KoAD3pf61xVV8J9QYUp4Fb&s
    Eh thats not how you use a magnifying glass Joe

Shurrup

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭cozar

could it be the great man himself dont think Asitis2019 posts during the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭manodepeeple

cozar wrote: »
    could it be the great man himself dont think Asitis2019 posts during the show.

Hmmm. The thick plottens, so to speak :p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Tell joe that feud is over.

PC rang OM last nite and had a very cordial conversation. No real “animosity” between them.
    PC even offered to send someone into the hospital to visit him. With flowers and nappies.
    Enquiring about each other’s families and how they are getting on.

All very nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement