Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭TallGlass2

sligojoek wrote: »
    He OR SHE is new here.

Fluid so to speak caller.

Like the Clontarf sea front last week, awful awful, water on the green and the roads. Wishing and washing, I remember the Clontarf Garda Station and sign removed caller. The terrible death of that Garda in 1975.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

withless wrote: »
    Give Asi a break.

He OR she has only been listening to the end of the odd show for the past 2 weeks maybe.

A lot to learn. Joe.

A week ago |I was hoping someone would report him OR HER to the mods and get him OR HER banned. I've changed my mind.

He OR SHE is starting to get entertaining.

Which one of you is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Huge drop for FG and large gain for FF coming in a poll to be published tomorrow in Sunday Times. Mr. Duffy will be X-tattick.

Remember where you heard it first ;)

sligojoek wrote: »
    He OR SHE is new here.

How very woke of you! ;)

Should I listen back to yesterday’s show?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭mountain

Looks like joe is posting in the rugby forum...

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058046196/16

mountain wrote: »
    Looks like joe is posting in the rugby forum...

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058046196/16

De aul parsnips. I gooogulled dat saying. De parsnips were around nordren Europe before de potatoes arrived, and ya had to butter them to make them more palatable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Asitis2019

Huge drop for FG and large gain for FF coming in a poll to be published tomorrow in Sunday Times. Mr. Duffy will be X-tattick.

Remember where you heard it first ;)

Of course he won't

Joe needs to maintain a neutral position. As an opinion leader and influencer, Joe has the political influence to change the outcome of the election with 363,000 loyal fans, most of whom would take political counsel from him and be influenced by him. As always, he has always managed this well, the pro that he is.

Watch you step now...

Asitis2019 wrote: »
    Of course he won't

Joe needs to maintain a neutral position. As an opinion leader and influencer, Joe has the political influence to change the outcome of the election with 363,000 loyal fans, most of whom would take political counsel from him and be influenced by him. As always, he has always managed this well, the pro that he is.

Watch you step now...

I think his influence is often underestimated...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,549 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Rugby assholes being normal. Quite inoffensive-sounding, to be honest.
    Different times, an' dat.
    Such a team chant would have my Aunty Mary wondering if she'd overheard a bunch of towel-droppers.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Of course he won't

Watch you step now...

:pac: :pac:

Oh God it just gets better!

:pac: :pac:

Oh God it just gets better!

It could be worse..I could be listening to a radio show with a presenter I hate,just so I could post on a radio forum...It does indeed get better!!!

Of course he won't

Watch you step now...

Coming on within minutes of one another, liking each other's posts, fawning admiration for the host in the face of all available evidence.......all coincidence I'm sure and not remotely connected to one another :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're fooling no-one but yourselves here, but keep it up, you're giving us a great laugh BELIEVE IT OR NOT, so to speak.

Coming on within minutes of one another, liking each other's posts, fawning admiration for the host in the face of all available evidence.......all coincidence I'm sure and not remotely connected to one another :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You'll fooling no-one but yourselves here, but keep it up, you're giving us a great laugh BELIEVE IT OR NOT, so to speak.

I will keep up posting an opinion..I presume you will keep listening to a presenter you hate?..Why is my question?...Are you suggesting that I am using two accounts to post???..No is the answer.Should you even suggest that???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Asitis2019

I will keep up posting an opinion..I presume you will keep listening to a presenter you hate?..Why is my question?...Are you suggesting that I am using two accounts to post???..No is the answer.

Likewise, I have only account which is this one.

Don't worry Chakra, when this gets moved over to my new forum, things will change.

MOD WARNING

If I see any further trolling behaviour on this thread bans will ensue, I promise. Stop the infantile behaviour immediately.

Likewise, I have only account which is this one.

Don't worry Chakra, when this gets moved over to my new forum, things will change.

Bit of a slip up there?

Edit:Apologies Cat, hand't seen your warning. But surely the above is report worthy?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Croime Expert Williams in De indo: "Young impressionable teenagers - some just 12 years old -..."

Clearing through old family stuff, and came across an autograph book signed by Fungus’ father...

• Advertisement

Clearing through old family stuff, and came across an autograph book signed by Fungus’ father...

Wow, so to speak.

Wow, so to speak.

My late cousin’s autograph book, she collected theatre people’s signatures and lots of theatre ephemera. Worked as an assistant stage manager in the Abbey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Ray was a very fine actor.

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Ray was a very fine actor.

Indeed he was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Joe'll be in fantastic form come Monday.

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F0e750a1c-3a2b-11ea-9741-875f0512cf29.jpg?crop=2250%2C1500%2C0%2C0&resize=498

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

My late cousin’s autograph book, she collected theatre people’s signatures and lots of theatre ephemera. Worked as an assistant stage manager in the Abbey.

Have to say you are one interesting person and have lived a life as did you're family.

With the book. It makes for good reading just in the thread.

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Joe'll be in fantastic form come Monday.

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F0e750a1c-3a2b-11ea-9741-875f0512cf29.jpg?crop=2250%2C1500%2C0%2C0&resize=498

Whoy?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,629 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

We should rejoin The Commonwealth, fookwith voters not fit to make a sensible decision, people voting for a party that brought the IMF in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭Field east

We should rejoin The Commonwealth, fookwith voters not fit to make a sensible decision, people voting for a party that brought the IMF in.

I’m afraid that you have to brace yourself for a FF or FF lead government. The Irish voter always- in recent times anyway- puts FF back in , after a period in opposition, when the economy has been straightened out / put back on a sound footing .
    What the trend seems to be is that FF runs the economy to an unsustainable level/ cut backs in hospital beds / high interest rates/ no return on voting machines/austerity measures felt by the worker/ high taxes. At election time the public are generally very unhappy and put A FG led gov in to steady the ship.

And when the ship is steadied the voters put FF back in because the voters are not happy with the measures theFG lead gov took to steady the ship and as the Sunday Independant might say ‘It’s PAY BACK TIME’

• Advertisement

Listened back to Friday’s show, someone obviously p*ssed on Mr. Duffy’s cornflakes earlier that morning. Talk about rude, snarky, snide, obnoxious, and generally unprofessional. I can’t imagine that sort of behavior would be tolerated in any normal workplace, but of course it’s excused in RTÉ so to speak believe it or not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement