Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭jelutong

Oops69 wrote: »
    FG’s election campaign seems to be going into a rapid meltdown , Varadkar and his stooges really floundering , they should send Charlie Flanagan off to cold storage for a long while .

Along with Richard Bruton.

Wat colour was de toilet seat?

Believe it or not, when I was aged 4 I used to ask every adult I met what colour was their toilet (seat & bowl) and pleased with them to give an impression of the sound it made when flushed :)
    Parents were mortified, especially when my faaader had “continentals” over on business.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Believe it or not, when I was aged 4 I used to ask every adult I met what colour was their toilet (seat & bowl) and pleased with them to give an impression of the sound it made when flushed :)
    Parents were mortified, especially when my faaader had “continentals” over on business.

Less of de toilet humour so to speak, dis is not FunnyFryday.

Probably best that you grew out of that :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Speaking of number 1s and 2s.
    Joe should run for FF.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Speaking of number 1s and 2s.
    Joe should run for FF.
    De Aras or nuthin djyaherme!

Mrs Brown Presents Joe goes up De etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Field east

2smiggy wrote: »
    and that's saying a lot, reading Boards.ie daily

I was just trying to make a genuine point and there was no attempt to analyse it or offer an alternative point .i now feel totally deflated and extremely dejected. I now have no appetite now to engage any further with boards at this point in time

Field east wrote: »
    I was just trying to make a genuine point and there was no attempt to analyse it or offer an alternative point .i now feel totally deflated and extremely dejected. I now have no appetite now to engage any further with boards at this point in time

You sound cast down. Are you free to take a call tomorrow afternoon so to speak?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Anna told Joe that her mother is on a trolley since Thursday night,she then said "my mum is 88 years old and in feeble health". Joe's next question,"Anna what age is your mum"?.I turned off the radio immediately to let that sink in.

Anna told Joe that her mother is on a trolley since Thursday night,she then said "my mum is 88 years old and in feeble health". Joe's next question,"Anna what age is your mum"?.I turned off the radio immediately to let that sink in.

And how bad did dat make you feel?

He was probably reading the fine print in his BBC contract at the time. Or more likely watching Mrs. Browinz Boyiz on de EYEpad.

• Advertisement

Actually, I do think that Joe doesn’t sound his usual self - a bit lacklustre and breathless, labouring a bit for breath

I feel good again. Dat can happen also with brain degeneration - can be brought on with the fear of deductions on ANY sort

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Earlier a woman mentioned that she was 59. A few minutes later Joe says, 'I don't want to know your age. But what year were you born?'

Our new friend Asitis and his OR HER chum seem to disappeared so to speak - BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

Shame; I was really looking forward to his OR HER reviews of Mr. Duffy's interviews with Sean Deegan, Seamus Treanor, and the Brazilian Police Commissioner. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Asitis2019

Listened to the Brazilian police interview last night and read the transcript also

I think Joe was taking one for the team, in defending Paul Hickey on the fact he was filmed inappropriately. Joe was well able for the police commissioner, and was able to put the pertinent questions, which the police man dodged

Joe is fearless and this interview showed he is willing to take on anybody. He is our saviour and defender on the airwaves.

Asitis2019 wrote: »
    Listened to the Brazilian police interview last night and read the transcript also

I think Joe was taking one for the team, in defending Paul Hickey on the fact he was filmed inappropriately. Joe was well able for the police commissioner, and was able to put the pertinent questions, which the police man dodged

Joe is fearless and this interview showed he is willing to take on anybody. He is our saviour and defender on the airwaves.

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant, and completely impartial too. Well done! Well done! RTÉ haven’t had a good comedy in 20 years (Paths to Freedom) - I genuinely think you should submit some of your work to them, it’s hilarious. No doubt you’ll come back to me now though to say Mrs Browinz Boyiz is de bestest comedy ever?

Hi to Chakra too! Actually can you say hi to him OR HER for me as they’re there beside you? Thanks.

Just to clarify, Pat (not Paul) Hickey was not “filmed inappropriately” as you put it. Under Brazilian Law that is a normal procedure, as are “perp walks” in general. Like Mr. Duffy you seem incapable of understanding that Brazilian law applies in Brazil so to speak - BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

That's textbook trolling there.
    Well done sonny, well done.

He was merely fact-checking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Asitis2019

He was merely fact-checking.

It shows he was doing due diligence. Kidding aside, given recent lapses on other platforms, he did the right think. Being the pro that he is.

It shows he was doing due diligence. Kidding aside, given recent lapses on other platforms, he did the right think. Being the pro that he is.

He does an awful lot of fact checking Lahv so to speak, often checking and rechecking those and facts repeatedly in the same conversation believe it or not.

I’d love to spend all evening replying to you but I have a French TV show I need to finish. Enjoy your trolling.

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant, and completely impartial too. Well done! Well done! RTÉ haven’t had a good comedy in 20 years (Paths to Freedom) - I genuinely think you should submit some of your work to them, it’s hilarious. No doubt you’ll come back to me now though to say Mrs Browinz Boyiz is de bestest comedy ever?

Hi to Chakra too! Actually can you say hi to him OR HER for me as they’re there beside you? Thanks.

Just to clarify, Pat (not Paul) Hickey was not “filmed inappropriately” as you put it. Under Brazilian Law that is a normal procedure, as are “perp walks” in general. Like Mr. Duffy you seem incapable of understanding that Brazilian law applies in Brazil so to speak - BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

I have said it already.I will say it again..I have nothing to do with the poster Asitis2019!!

• Advertisement

I have said it already.I will say it again..I have nothing to do with the poster Asitis2019!!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Good news for Joe. The fry model train museum is reopening.

You sound cast down. Are you free to take a call tomorrow afternoon so to speak?

It’s an INtERVIEW TECHNIQUE. if you have not thought up the next question that you are going to ask BY asking a question that you have already asked - even though you already know that you have already asked it- in the hope that you will come up with a question that you have not already asked - unless you have asked that question also but you have not realized that so to speak. This could also be a mixture of INTERVIEW TECHNIQUE and an indication of DEGENERATION of BRAIN

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Field east wrote: »
    ....if you have not thought up the next question that you are going to ask BY asking a question that you have already asked - even though you already know that you have already asked it- in the hope that you will come up with a question that you have not already asked - unless you have asked that question also but you have not realized that so to speak...

Sorry, can you repeat the question? :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

So you are saying Joe was part of the conspiracy, is that what you're saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

- pension age , what about limbo period. More people who have wurked since nappies
    - homelessness , what are the council doing and Whoy
    - health and A+E , 88 year on trolly for 80 hrs. no doubt they got a bed for her instead of another patient , human rights and all dat

1850715815 callers

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

General election in 1977 FF car tax abolition. Great bunch o lads

Pensions. Man working for over 40 yrs, believe it or not

Hospitals and elections

88 yr old in ED for 88 hrs

The election line is open nooooow.

2smiggy wrote: »
    - pension age , what about limbo period. More people who have wurked since nappies
    - homelessness , what are the council doing and Whoy
    - health and A+E , 88 year on trolly for 80 hrs. no doubt they got a bed for her instead of another patient , human rights and all dat

1850715815 callers

Tis a disgrace.
    John Delaney forced out of his job yesterday at 52. Was at least another 20 years in him.

sligojoek wrote: »
    General election in 1977 FF car tax abolition. Great bunch o lads

Pensions. Man working for over 40 yrs, believe it or not

Hospitals and elections

88 yr old in ED for 88 hrs

The election line is open nooooow.

Saw 88yr old and ED in same sentence and thought what does he expect like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

sligojoek wrote: »
    Another plug for Claire Byrne.

Will Joe get travel expenses for Clontarf.

Rather you than me :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement