Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joexit-is Joe back for 2020?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Did I hear right today when Pauline didn't quiet hear what Joe said and says to him

'What dear'

Was listening today but couldn't post to the thread as I was motoring in the countryside.

Seemed quiet a few callers had delusions of poverty.

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Did I hear right today when Pauline didn't quiet hear what Joe said and says to him

'What dear'

Was listening today but couldn't post to the thread as I was motoring in the countryside.

I heard what dear too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

'What dear'

I heard what dear too

she did, but I'm not sure how this is in anyway reflective of your wealth? just an aul wan term of endearment. she could still be broke as f*ck. granted it would've been more appropriate if she said "what, you grotesque overpaid buffoon" but we'll live in hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Looks like I missed another classic.....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

You didn't miss much. I bailed about 2.30.

• Advertisement

Joe had two horses in the studio today, turrybreds they were.

His High Horse and his Hobby horse...boom boom sotospeak !

she did, but I'm not sure how this is in anyway reflective of your wealth? just an aul wan term of endearment. she could still be broke as f*ck. granted it would've been more appropriate if she said "what, you grotesque overpaid buffoon" but we'll live in hope.

I didn't mean for my post to imply anything to do with wealth.

Would love for some old Dear to come on and use the 'Yes lovee' 'No lovee' term of endearment when speaking to Joe.

Has he had any callers on in favour of the change in Pension age...just for balance like.

I didn't mean for my post to imply anything to do with wealth.

Would love for some old Dear to come on and use the 'Yes lovee' 'No lovee' term of endearment when speaking to Joe.

Has he had any callers on in favour of the change in Pension age...just for balance like.

Ah now, c'mon. You're not new here.

Joe had two horses in the studio today, turrybreds they were.

His High Horse and his Hobby horse...boom boom sotospeak !

Wat colour were de horses....boss?

Wat colour were de horses....boss?

Posting in the middle of the night. Are you in America again?

• Advertisement

Couldn't sleep caller. Believe it or not, I was sick with worry about Asitis and Chakra as they haven't been around much lately. I'm hoping they haven't been caught up in the Drogheda Coolock gang fued so to speak. I just hope they haven't doyed and been dismembered and dat so to speak without getting to hear for example Mr. Duffy's wunderful fantastic so to speak interview with Shane O'Curry; or de taxi driver outside de Nigerian Embassy (don't do de accent), or Mr. Duffy and Willie O'Dea debating art and satire wit BlindBoyBoatClub (is dat yer real voyis?), or wan of his many puff pieces on Ivan Calorie (interview wit de solicictor being de highlight and dat), or any of de other wunderful, fantastic so to speak interviews Mr. Duffy has conducted over the years where he lost de rag completely and made a show of himself. But most worrying for me is whether or not they'll get VIP seats at de front of de next FunnyFryday so day can get de prizes reserved for RTE Staff and friends and dat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Field east

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Undiagnosed diabetes - my GP said there are thousands of cases of that, slowly progressing until collapse into full-blown catastrophe.

For such a simple and short sentence , one would think that you would not have a problem with spelling. It’s ‘die a beet ease’ and not ‘diabetes’.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

The other thread started in awe of joe seems to have stalled.

Gods Gift wrote: »
    The other thread started in awe of joe seems to have stalled.

giphy.gif

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Going to bow out here its actually making me sad listening to this caller with his genuine concerns being played by joe having the nerve to list politicians expenses as being outrageous when he knows in his heart of hearts that he is actually worse himself.

It is a betrayal in way, If I thought I was speaking to someone lending a sympathetic ear on an issue affecting me and it turned out they were actually on the other side and worse I would be very hurt so find this hard to listen to, its not even funny.

Ah POM, come on , lighten up. I think dat it’s VERY funny. It’s farce +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++. Hope Joe is not aware of your post in case he then decides to stop discussing such issues and his well earned income. When someone gives out about the high salary someone is on and pension scheme, allowances and perks they are on , I suggest that instead they should ask ‘ what do they do for all of that.? Maybe they actually produce the ‘goods/service’ for the salary, etc, received. We never give Joe any credit for ALL the research he does , I assume, outside of his ‘On air’ time

Field east wrote: »
    Ah POM, come on , lighten up. I think dat it’s VERY funny. It’s farce +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++. Hope Joe is not aware of your post in case he then decides to stop discussing such issues and his well earned income. When someone gives out about the high salary someone is on and pension scheme, allowances and perks they are on , I suggest that instead they should ask ‘ what do they do for all of that.? Maybe they actually produce the ‘goods/service’ for the salary, etc, received. We never give Joe any credit for ALL the research he does , I assume, outside of his ‘On air’ time

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Now, dats not funny. Dat lady has now got to change her dress before she heads out to work

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

giphy.gif

In Forum Requests.

Gods Gift wrote: »
    In Forum Requests.

giphy.gif

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant, and completely impartial too. Well done! Well done! RTÉ haven’t had a good comedy in 20 years (Paths to Freedom) - I genuinely think you should submit some of your work to them, it’s hilarious. No doubt you’ll come back to me now though to say Mrs Browinz Boyiz is de bestest comedy ever?

Hi to Chakra too! Actually can you say hi to him OR HER for me as they’re there beside you? Thanks.

Just to clarify, Pat (not Paul) Hickey was not “filmed inappropriately” as you put it. Under Brazilian Law that is a normal procedure, as are “perp walks” in general. Like Mr. Duffy you seem incapable of understanding that Brazilian law applies in Brazil so to speak - BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

You seem to be free to post any auld crap you want here..So much for forum rules...suggesting I am posting under two accounts here..I hope the warning that comes will be equal!!!!

• Advertisement

You seem to be free to post any auld crap you want here..So much for forum rules...suggesting I am posting under two accounts here..I hope the warning that comes will be equal!!!!

Not actually true, but I guess the subtlety was lost on you.
    Don't you be givin' me any of yer auld guff!

Joe today.

Pensions

Houses lieing idle

Closet gays marrying women

sligojoek wrote: »
    Joe today.

Pensions

Houses lieing idle

Is twoday two days ago so to speak?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Sinn Fein:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

sligojoek wrote: »
    Joe today.

Pensions (hit fg)

Houses lieing idle (hit fg)

(woke joe v creepy joe)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

dats 'loying oidle' caller

Can we add a “BELIEVE IT OR NOT” to the Thread title?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Ceneral election

• Registered Users Posts: 9,780 ✭✭✭buried

Keneral Jelection

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Tough sh!t. They have to draw a line somewhere

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement