Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order Duplicate Statements

Options
  • 15-01-2020 6:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭

How long should it take for me to receive this? I requested this for an account last Thursday 10:37. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Red_Bairn,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today on Boards.ie.

When you select "Order paper statements" on www.365online.com, these will be posted to your statement address in 5-7 working days. You will usually get a notification when these statements are dispatched.

If these are needed in the meantime, all your statements will be available for free to view and print in the "Statements" tab as a pdf. Just to mention, you will have 7 years of statements online.

If you would like to follow up after this timeframe, feel free to send us a PM and we'll do our best to help.

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭red_bairn

Hi Red_Bairn,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today on Boards.ie.

When you select "Order paper statements" on www.365online.com, these will be posted to your statement address in 5-7 working days. You will usually get a notification when these statements are dispatched.

If these are needed in the meantime, all your statements will be available for free to view and print in the "Statements" tab as a pdf. Just to mention, you will have 7 years of statements online.

If you would like to follow up after this timeframe, feel free to send us a PM and we'll do our best to help.

Many thanks,
    Richard
    It is a mortgage saver account (deposit). This isn't possible on 365

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Red_Bairn,

Apologies for the above, this service is available for current accounts. A statement for a Deposit Account will take 5-7 working days to arrive to your statement address and is free of charge. Rest assured our team will update you by text or email once the statements are dispatched.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭red_bairn

Hi Red_Bairn,

Apologies for the above, this service is available for current accounts. A statement for a Deposit Account will take 5-7 working days to arrive to your statement address and is free of charge. Rest assured our team will update you by text or email once the statements are dispatched.

Thanks,
    Richard
    I still haven't received the statements. This was requested on the Thu 09/01/2020 @ 10:37. Is there anything you can do for me to see that these are dispatched by Monday? I need this for a Mortgage App.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us here on Boards.

As this would be the 7th working day, the statements should be received today.

Thanks, Aisling.

• Advertisement
Advertisement