Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Passport card for baby

• 15-01-2020 11:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to get a passport card for a baby's first passport application? I see it come up as an option online when applying for a child's passport renewal, but if I select No, for "was your child's passport issud less than 15 years ago?" (which of course it wasn't because he didn't have one), then it only offers me an option for passport book

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

You can only get a Passport Card with a Passport Book as part of a bundle which is an option you can select when renewing your child’s passport online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

godtabh wrote: »
    You can only get a Passport Card with a Passport Book as part of a bundle which is an option you can select when renewing your child’s passport online.

I know I can do that for renewals. I am trying to get this for a first-time passport but don't see the option

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Gatica wrote: »
    I know I can do that for renewals. I am trying to get this for a first-time passport but don't see the option

Its only for renewals.

Advertisement