Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Payment

Options
  • 15-01-2020 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there, I’m having trouble paying off my bills after Xmas and can’t pay off my credit card bill for another week or so, is there anyone I have to notify or what will happen? This is the first time I’ve experienced anything like this so I’m new to it, thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Glenn19,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

To give notice of this, it would be best to contact our credit card team directly. We have two options for you. You can log in on www.365online.com and select "Service Desk" followed by "Ask a Question". Please be assured an advisor will reply back to your online query as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer to call, our team is available on 1890251251 Monday to Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 10am-5pm.

Thanks again for getting in touch and we hope the information helps.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement