Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stove Logs

• 15-01-2020 6:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where you can get bags of proper DRY logs for a small domestic stove?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone know where you can get bags of proper DRY logs for a small domestic stove?

Cheers

Check out the firewood thread in bargain alerts, might be useful, remember one thing bags are a rip off compared to bulk/crate loads. And only use guaranteed less than 20% moisture in the stove.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Coolejude

Kavanagh fuels, Gabriel is pleasant, efficient, reliable and reasonable. Check out their website. Deliver bulk loads, have routes established for certain days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

Coolejude wrote: »
    Kavanagh fuels, Gabriel is pleasant, efficient, reliable and reasonable. Check out their website. Deliver bulk loads, have routes established for certain days.

Where is their yard. It's not mentioned on their website. I fancy seeing the logs and buying a bag before I place a reasonable size order

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Coolejude

Where is their yard. It's not mentioned on their website. I fancy seeing the logs and buying a bag before I place a reasonable size order

I have no idea, your best bet is to contact them directly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

The 'Contact Us' page on the website gives their address as Glenbullock, Cleariestown, Co. Wexford.

The link to the 'Contact Us' page is in the dropdown menu under 'More' on the home page. Not the most obvious place to put it, I'll admit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement