Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza for collection in the city

Options
  • 15-01-2020 7:46pm
    Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭

Are there any good pizza places where I can collect pizza in the city?

Seems any one I've previously used has now switched to deliveroo etc. I used to love ordering Tom Barry's pizza and collecting in 10 minutes. Now it's 30 mins + and a delivery fee and a guy on a bike delivers me cold pizza.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Seems any one I've previously used has now switched to deliveroo etc. I used to love ordering Tom Barry's pizza and collecting in 10 minutes. Now it's 30 mins + and a delivery fee and a guy on a bike delivers me cold pizza.
    Nove Cento did the last time I was in there a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Franziskan's Well
    La Dolce Vita

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

grogi wrote: »
    Franziskan's Well
    La Dolce Vita

Have Fran well pizza a phone number?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭whatever76

Novecentro - highly recommend ( McCurtain st or Douglas st !)
    u

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭yogmeister

(021) 439 3434 I think this is the number for franciscan well pizza. I just googled pompeii pizza and this is what come s up.

• Advertisement

Gamb!t wrote: »
    Nove Cento did the last time I was in there a few months ago.

Went with them. Ready in 10 minutes. Pretty satisfied. Thanks for the recommendation.
    yogmeister wrote: »
    (021) 439 3434 I think this is the number for franciscan well pizza. I just googled pompeii pizza and this is what come s up.

Yeah, found that too. Rang it but it's just a recorded message, some options, and the phone rings out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭cantalach

Palmento in Douglas is the closest I’ve found to backstreet Naples pizza. Only difference is that it costs €12 vs €3.50 :) Go for a margherita or hold the cheese altogether and get a marinara. http://palmento.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

cantalach wrote: »
    Palmento in Douglas is the closest I’ve found to backstreet Naples pizza. Only difference is that it costs €12 vs €3.50 :) Go for a margherita or hold the cheese altogether and get a marinara. http://palmento.ie/
    They have great pizza also.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

Never heard of somewhere not allowing collection just because they use deliveroo. Are you sure you can't still just go pick up your pizza there?

Kerry25x wrote: »
    Never heard of somewhere not allowing collection just because they use deliveroo. Are you sure you can't still just go pick up your pizza there?

I've no way of ordering from them prior to visiting the restaurant itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

I've no way of ordering from them prior to visiting the restaurant itself.

Ring them...I hear most fast food places are good to deal with phone orders

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭blindsider

La Tana on Barrack St.

Haven't tried Palmento (yet :-) ) but I do like La Tana!

021 431 0020

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

I think Oak Fire on Princes St. are the best in the city, I've only eaten on the premises but I've seen delivery guys outside so I'd say phoning ahead and picking up wouldn't be an issue but I can't vouch for their timing.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭davidglanza

Donatellos pizza is savage

Advertisement