Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kennel recommendations (again)

• 16-01-2020 7:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking for boarding kennel recommendations for my 12 year old lab.
    We are going away 2 nights for feb mid term and 3 nights at Easter. Also would like to go away for a week at the end of July.
    Dspca have a spot for feb but not Easter.
    We are in South Dublin and she does not like going in the car.

Thanks a million
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

Hi
    I too am looking for kennels on the south side for spring this year for my two, with the research i have being working on i am going to check out Wenden kennels up beside the DSPCA .
    You can give them a shout and go up to see if they may be suitable, i will be doing that some time this month and can report back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

K9 country club. Embarassing name but amazing place and Mick the owner is a gentleman and so accommodating. My dog absolutely LOVED it there and would scream to get back in!!! Dogs dont speak great english but there was no ambiguity for that love! He also has a dog hydrotherapy pool on the place (for medical issue dogs) and is just an all round dog genius. Its down by the K Club area - ask Mick for directions! Very reasonably priced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

Another vote here for the Canine Country Club, was recommended by a friend and our dog loves it there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

I actually sent her to canine country club last summer! It was grand....she came back stinking though. No big deal would always shower her after kennels.
    We have used the pool there too.

I would love her to go to a home boarding situation. She is on medication now (incontinence) which she needs every day or she will leak!! But have had bad experiences home boarding :(

Advertisement