Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fox behavior

• 16-01-2020 8:57am

I was out at the garage last night and heard an awful racket at the end of the garden.
    Went down and shone my phone torch into the field and there were 3 foxes circling a herd of about 10 sheep about 15/20m away from me.
    2 of the foxes ran off but one of them started running straight at me,I thought he was going to jump the fence:eek: but he turned and scarpered.

I went up the house and got the flash lamp and came back down and shone it down the field and again the same fox (i could see it was a dog) again came running towards me,I had to let a roar to scare him off.

Is this normal fox behavior?Or do a have an angry fox on my hands.
    By the way neither the field or the sheep are mine unfortunately and I don't have a gun.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Breeding season is starting, and we all know that drives every species a bit mad, what you saw was a Copper Fur Jack scenario.

Breeding season is starting, and we all know that drives every species a bit mad, what you saw was a Copper Fur Jack scenario.

So you reckon they were bumping uglies?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Boredstiff666

Breeding season is starting, and we all know that drives every species a bit mad,

Yeah I know I got caught by a security guard once. I just carried on and let him shine his torch.

Advertisement