Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signature not apperaing?

Options
  • 16-01-2020 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

when I create posts I have a signature and I have Show your signature ticked but my signature doens't appear?

Any ideas why this is happening

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi ana_conda,

Can I check if you're using the touch site or desktop? Silly question (but always good to double check) that you have Show Signatures ticked and you've hit the Save Changes button? Could you uncheck, save, and then open the options again, recheck the box and save again please?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭ana_conda

Hi ana_conda,

Can I check if you're using the touch site or desktop? Silly question (but always good to double check) that you have Show Signatures ticked and you've hit the Save Changes button? Could you uncheck, save, and then open the options again, recheck the box and save again please?

Hi i'm on a mac desktop using firefox. With this post I will try and un-tick and re-tick and see if that is success full. If you see it then we have cracked the problem :)

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi ana_conda,

I can see your signature (though I could in the first place too). Can you see mine?

Posts in Help Desk are pre-moderated so won't appear until approved, so that's why there's a delay / why it seems like something isn't posting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement