Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Non-Bud Wireless Earphones

• 16-01-2020 12:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a pair of Apple Airpods that I love. The only problem is they are reported to be unsuitable for gym use as they are not sweatproof. I have never had any success using the earbud type earphones that squeeze into your ear canal. They always fall out.
    Can anyone recommend a sweatproof wireless alternative in a similar shape to the original airpods.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

Donie75 wrote: »
    Hi, I have a pair of Apple Airpods that I love. The only problem is they are reported to be unsuitable for gym use as they are not sweatproof. I have never had any success using the earbud type earphones that squeeze into your ear canal. They always fall out.
    Can anyone recommend a sweatproof wireless alternative in a similar shape to the original airpods.
    Thanks

Aftershokz, don’t go into your ear, use bone conduction hardware through contact with the skin around your ear. Hard to explain but look them up.

Advertisement