Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City General Election

1789101113»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Not a hope that man could or should be a minister again!

His election performance (telling people to vote for Daly rather than his FF running mate and possibly cost them a second seat) meant that he was never getting a cabinet seat, even if FF had gotten the 50 odd seats that the polls had been predicting.
    And that's not even taking into account the reason that he had to resign the last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

His election performance (telling people to vote for Daly rather than his FF running mate and possibly cost them a second seat) meant that he was never getting a cabinet seat, even if FF had gotten the 50 odd seats that the polls had been predicting.
    And that's not even taking into account the reason that he had to resign the last time.

His disappearance when Dell shut, his solo runs during previous elections as well and the incident with Maurice are enough for me. The man is more like a super councillor than a TD. I've no major allegiance to any party. I vote for who ever I think will do the best job so not just FF bashing.

Advertisement