Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Account for Nieces

Options
  • 16-01-2020 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there

I would like to open 2 bank accounts for my nieces (under 7) and make periodic lodgements (i.e. birthdays / Christmas) and not monthly lodgements.  Do you have a facility by which I could set up these accounts?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi garleo

Thanks so much for the post,

Yes you can certainly can set up the Young Savers Account with us online here or within a Branch. You can also pay into the account by adding this as a payee to your online banking, setting up a standing order or by calling into a Branch to lodge cash/cheque.

You can make transfer or lodgements to this account as it suits you. Here you can check the features and benefits of the account.

Hoping this info helps, any further queries, feel free to check back with us.

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement