Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Insurance

Options
  • 16-01-2020 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

I changed over my Car Insurance to BOI a and have a policy No. from BOI, however my previous insurance expired yesterday and I have not received an insurance disc or certificate.

I have paid and emailed additional information that was requested ( driving license copies for myself and my wife and proof of NCB) to [font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]motorinsuranceservice@boi.ie over a week ago.[/font]

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Am I covered?[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks rsmike for checking this with us here.

We'd like to follow up on this. Would you mind sending us a PM with your full name and contact number? We'll certainly check and have this confirmed to you and check on the disc &cert for you.

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭rsmike

All sorted, thanks to Bank of Ireland team / RSA team for quick follow up, turns out the e-mail address I used above was incorrect, I used .ie domain when I should have used .com domain ( my mistake).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Thanks for getting back to us here with an update,

We're happy to hear this has been resolved for you.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us here again if there is anything else we can help with.

Thanks,
    Aisling.

Advertisement