Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elm Park, Sarsfields Road

Options
  • 16-01-2020 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry for starting a new thread, a search yielded no older threads on the area.

any feedback on the residents these days? Quiet, dodgy?

Any info would be much appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

cudsy1 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Sorry for starting a new thread, a search yielded no older threads on the area.

any feedback on the residents these days? Quiet, dodgy?

Any info would be much appreciated, thanks

Living here for the last 5 years. Nice area but like all estates, there are a couple of houses with choice characters. All in all though, I like it here. PM me if you want more details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Samhain wrote: »
    Living here for the last 5 years. Nice area but like all estates, there are a couple of houses with choice characters. All in all though, I like it here. PM me if you want more details

I cut through it most days on the way to work, I'm guessing quite a few of the houses are rented given the state of the outsides, seems also to be a lot of non Irish. The walkway running along one side of the estate has the potential to be a bit rough (one of the entrances on to it was closed off a few years back, I'm guessing due to youngsters collecting there) there is a bit of waste ground between it and the estate above it where I see teens drinking there sometimes at lunch time.

Advertisement