Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The murder of Keane Mulready Woods.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

KiKi III wrote: »
    Is the cat thing fact or rumour?

https://extra.ie/2020/01/16/news/irish-news/gangland-feud-keane-mulready-woods

according to Garda Intelligence, he killed the cat, despite the drug debt being settled.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

D.Q wrote: »
    Too much profit involved, someones always going to take advantage of it. Need to legalise I feel.

Whatever about weed, hard class A drugs will never be legal in this country - and rightly so.

Heroin could never be made legal. Just making the drug legal overnight would do nothing for the crime that is committed by users to feed their habit. In fact it would likely make it worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Special criminal court with powers to authorise Gardai or Army rangers to take these fcukers out full stop. No arrests, trial, prison crap. Won’t happen but no harm in wishing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    One thing caught my eye in one of the tabloids was that police are hunting a suspect, a 35 year old North Dublin man, who they describe as a psychopath and a serial killer.
    Should they not have been hunting him before now?

Don't be so naive. Everyone knows who they are talking about. The same fella got off with a quite serious crime recently. Why ? The victims were too scared to go to court.

The problems are.

A woefully out of date drugs control policy. The classes of drugs need to be updated. Legasilise cannabis, demonise class A drugs possession and sale.

Not enough Gardai. FG over the past 9 years have closed Garda stations and not upgraded the policing system.

An ineffective and self serving legal system with judges releasing serious offenders or people who go onto be even more dangerous, back onto the streets either on bail or with suspended sentences. How many times have you read suspended sentences for criminals who accumulated 50+ offences. The legal system is too slow, many are out on bail and cases take ages to get to court. The sentences need to be harsher. Wild teenagers need to be afraid of the repercussions of being caught. The chances of being caught need to be increased, througha more resourced police service.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,532 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

Paradicia wrote: »
    In response to that:

It wouldn't have made a difference. In what scenario is leaving a man's decapitated head in a burning car any different? The crime itself is crazy and it wouldn't have mattered what age he was. The depravity is off the charts. This is something that might happen in Mexico - not northside Dublin. If he was a bad kid, he should have gone to trial for his actions and paid the price - not with his life. There was still time for him to have his life turned around.

jesus that's very naïve. Theres no way this fella was turning his life around. If anything he would've went into the prison "school" and came out more street smart and more dangerous.
    people really don't have a clue how dangerous others can be, and go around with rose tinted glasses on!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

I am guessing that he was going to be 18 next month ergo an adult and that it would have made this whole sorry affair less shocking for some people.

Not really , turned 18 just a child really they would have said to make a bigger story of it !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

I read yesterday that this young prince was let out on bail from his most recent court appearance. Bail amount ? 100 euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Boxcar_Willie

Lawler shot dead today apparently .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

IMO its 1 less scumbag off the street, Going on what I have read and heard from people in Drogheda, this chap would have cause carnage in Drogheda for years until he was finally killed.

No loss to anyone. (including his family, they are better off without him)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭Hoboo

listermint wrote: »
    You re clearly a moron if you don't think people like this spread absolute fear across their estate
    Sitting outside homes acting intimidating. They wreck innocent People's cars for the crack and the owner can't do a thing about it.

You live am awfully sheltered existence I can see if you think this stuff only stays inside the drug sale circles.

:D:D:D:D:D

Even your language tells me you talk about buying ten spots of hashish, the war on drugs, and love to hear what Charlie bird and the Sunday world have to say. Not a clue mate, not a clue.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Bullshīt. Every single post you have made about this has been incorrect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Wasn't Jerry the King was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭wellwhynot

Is that a sign of a psychopath?

It genuinely is. Torturing/killing animals in childhood is a red flag for sociopathic disorders.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

IMO its 1 less scumbag off the street, Going on what I have read and heard from people in Drogheda, this chap would have cause carnage in Drogheda for years until he was finally killed.

No loss to anyone. (including his family, they are better off without him)

This is an immature and silly way to look at it. Yeah this guy is dead but guess what, there's plenty more to take his place so it isn't really one more off the street. The "let them at it, he's no loss" attitude isn't goin to solve anything, the problem will just persist and in another few weeks there'll be another murder like this and another, and another. Eventually this sort of killing will be normalised like it is in american cities like Chicago and L.A where killings like this barely register anymore.

I don't know how you could say his family are better off without him. What mother is "better off" with her son chopped to bits and spread around the town? You're nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭morrga

wellwhynot wrote: »
    It genuinely is. Torturing/killing animals in childhood is a red flag for sociopathic disorders.

Luca Magnotta is testament to that. Savage Netflix documentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

morrga wrote: »
    Luca Magnotta is testament to that. Savage Netflix documentary.

Boy A (Anna Kriegel murderer) had history of it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dclass

MadYaker wrote: »
    This is an immature and silly way to look at it. Yeah this guy is dead but guess what, there's plenty more to take his place so it isn't really one more off the street. The "let them at it, he's no loss" attitude isn't goin to solve anything, the problem will just persist and in another few weeks there'll be another murder like this and another, and another. Eventually this sort of killing will be normalised like it is in american cities like Chicago and L.A where killings like this barely register anymore.

I don't know how you could say his family are better off without him. What mother is "better off" with her son chopped to bits and spread around the town? You're nuts.
    I couldn't have put it better myself, well said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I have literally never seen anyone take cocaine and don't know anyone who does. Are my family and friends complete outliers or what? Because this narrative of "Open use, you see it everywhere, everyone is doing it" is not my experience at all.

I’ve never seen it happen myself at any event or night out but I’m only one step removed from seeing it if I wanted to. I know a lot of people who use the stuff, people close to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

thats it, not saying dismembering a body is any way to deal with anything, horrific absolutely but on balance did the world need somebody like this in it, i find it hard to argue that it did.

It's an obvious terror tactic to intimidate however from a certain angle it has a pointless showboating aspect to it, if the really big boys (KGB or Mossad for example) wanted you gone they'd do it as surreptitiously as humanly possible, poison or one shot from a silencer. Spreading DNA all over the shop is a gift to the Guards and betrays their lack of intelligence.

Dclass wrote: »
    I couldn't have put it better myself, well said

But at least it’s one gone , got no dole this week !
    although the mother probably got children’s allowance !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

But at least it’s one gone , got no dole this week !
    although the mother probably got children’s allowance !

I honestly find your posts on this so crass.

A teenager mutilated but hey, we don’t have to pay his €150 this week - woohoo.

We get it, you think he’s scum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Hoboo wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D

B love to hear what Charlie bird and the Sunday world have to say. Not a clue mate, not a clue.

Is that you pablo Escobar ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,360 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

dd973 wrote: »
    It's an obvious terror tactic to intimidate however from a certain angle it has a pointless showboating aspect to it, if the really big boys (KGB or Mossad for example) wanted you gone they'd do it as surreptitiously as humanly possible, poison or one shot from a silencer. Spreading DNA all over the shop is a gift to the Guards and betrays their lack of intelligence.

If anything, it's woken the public, guards and politicians up and it'll bring more heat down on their operation than would normally be the case. They may live to regret their dick-waving.

I don’t think! I know !
    In our neighbouring town a drug lord has been let run riot over las 30 years , I believe he’s actually tied up in the Louth problem!
    He has evaded all justice through the years mainly I would believe by selling out his rivals for his freedom !
    He has the town destroyed with drugs , coke and heroine and this is a country town ! He owns half the town and last we hear he’s worth anything up to 100 million!
    He had drugs in this country when the rest were buying pain killers !
    So forgive me I see what drugs and ruthless people do !

A lot of my posts are only rising people ! Never harmed a person or did anything bad to any other human or animal in my life !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,532 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

If anything, it's woken the public, guards and politicians up and it'll bring more heat down on their operation than would normally be the case. They may live to regret their dick-waving.

Yes indeed, it has woken the public, guards and politicians up, but not the ones who deal in this merry go round- the judiciary.
    They are the guilty ones here.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Well in fairness he was a scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭Rezident

sonic85 wrote: »
    All these lads are dangerous bastrds and need to be taken off the streets. If it wasnt drugs they'd be into some other shyte making people's lives a misery. People with 20, 50, 100 previous convictions shouldn't be walking around simple as that.

Absolutely agreed. But if a plant that has been decriminalised in 62 other countries was not inexplicably still against the law in backwards Ireland (whereas having 73 previous convictions means you can go free!), these clowns would not have hundreds of millions of Euros to do damage with, they would remain small-time nobodies just boxing the heads off each other.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Rte news make a passing mention of the death of a student in Cork, a decent human being but spend 10 minutes vomiting out **** as bout this ****ing scumbag and the bleeding feuds , I bet if this cork kid was from ****in dublin 4 it would dominate the media as for days. Katie ****ing frence Gerry Ryan...... no just some fella from Cork .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Well in fairness he was a scumbag.
    Why?
    I don't mean, what did he do, I mean why did he do them at 17?

• Advertisement

I don’t think! I know !
    In our neighbouring town a drug lord has been let run riot over las 30 years , I believe he’s actually tied up in the Louth problem!
    He has evaded all justice through the years mainly I would believe by selling out his rivals for his freedom !
    He has the town destroyed with drugs , coke and heroine and this is a country town ! He owns half the town and last we hear he’s worth anything up to 100 million!
    He had drugs in this country when the rest were buying pain killers !
    So forgive me I see what drugs and ruthless people do !

A lot of my posts are only rising people ! Never harmed a person or did anything bad to any other human or animal in my life !

What town is that

Advertisement