Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The murder of Keane Mulready Woods.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

I don’t think! I know !
    In our neighbouring town a drug lord has been let run riot over las 30 years , I believe he’s actually tied up in the Louth problem!
    He has evaded all justice through the years mainly I would believe by selling out his rivals for his freedom !
    He has the town destroyed with drugs , coke and heroine and this is a country town ! He owns half the town and last we hear he’s worth anything up to 100 million!
    He had drugs in this country when the rest were buying pain killers !
    So forgive me I see what drugs and ruthless people do !

A lot of my posts are only rising people ! Never harmed a person or did anything bad to any other human or animal in my life !

And this is replicated in many towns around Ireland. A 'main player' that even the dogs on the street know is running the show and ordinary decent working people are completely at a loss as to why he is untouchable, yet it's generally suspected that he 'buys' his freedom by ratting on the 'smaller players'. Displays wealth that most can only dream of despite working very little, if at all, in his lifetime.
    Many people here can identify with this scenario around the country and if anybody suggests i'm making this up i invite them to meet with me and i'll be more than happy to give a 'guided tour' to see for themselves.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

washman3 wrote: »
    And this is replicated in many towns around Ireland. A 'main player' that even the dogs on the street know is running the show and ordinary decent working people are completely at a loss as to why he is untouchable, yet it's generally suspected that he 'buys' his freedom by ratting on the 'smaller players'. Displays wealth that most can only dream of despite working very little, if at all, in his lifetime.
    Many people here can identify with this scenario around the country and if anybody suggests i'm making this up i invite them to meet with me and i'll be more than happy to give a 'guided tour' to see for themselves.

This guy is old school and managed to stay there, he’s a bit like the general only he’s alive just about , but very clever with money !
    Was one of the first investigations by cab , paid them off happy days since !
    One of his first cunning exploits back in the 80’s was black mail the local guards! he bounced them around for years !
    After that he was untouchable well virtually !
    Taught all the best of them and supplied them , probably still does !
    They say he owns property in nearly every county and still sticks to the motto buy cheap and sell dear just that he never sells ! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

He killed a cat belonging to someone who owed money for drugs.

Live by the sword die by the sword, doesn't sound like he was a very nice person and he made enemies of the wrong people.

On his facebook page it says live by gun die by the gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭redarmy

This is the tripe that turns people off boards.

If yiu don't have info, don't post.

Simple.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

This is the tripe that turns people off boards.

If yiu don't have info, don't post.

Simple.

With a grand total of 43 posts since joining 6 hours ago you must be very easily turned off. ;)

Maybe you need to get out a bit more.!!

• Advertisement

Bugzy is "Guhid - guhid" at the "loss of a fan" :pac:

http://www.dublinlive.ie/

Bugzy is "Guhid - guhid" at the "loss of a fan" :pac:

http://www.dublinlive.ie/

Me be thinkin "Bugzy" don give a rats... He be jus tryna up da street cred .. Don't know anyfink bout him but him name suggest he a G or thinks he is to glamorize that street thuggery like a lot of dem British hip hop/ rap "artists"..

Apols if link don't work/ behind man paywall etc

Me not expert on dis intanet tink fam :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,990 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Hoboo wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D

Even your language tells me you talk about buying ten spots of hashish, the war on drugs, and love to hear what Charlie bird and the Sunday world have to say. Not a clue mate, not a clue.

Not a clue ?

You don't think normal people have been run out of their homes in council estates by people like this ?
    Or are in fear of coming home from work daily in case the local crew are sitting on the wall outside their home.

I think you are being a troll or willfully ignorant one or the other . But there's one person between us that doesn't have a clue ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

tom1ie wrote: »
    Yes indeed, it has woken the public, guards and politicians up, but not the ones who deal in this merry go round- the judiciary.
    They are the guilty ones here.

We are all the guilty ones. The use of cocaine, marijuana or buying off market cigarettes, whether from a friend or the local ice cream van funds the massive business of organised crime in this country.

I am not suggesting you use it but I can guarantee that you know someone who does. Until something is done about this, be expecting to see more about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

It's rare enough in Ireland for such a gory act but the little b**ox deserved it like the rest of them do. I don't get why people think this is a breakdown in society, a sign that things are getting out of hand etc. Get a grip and drop the drama.
    Things like this have been happening all over the world since the beginning of time. Far, far worse crimes have been committed because they were committed to innocent people.
    The state just saved about a million in unemployment benefit or even more for custodial and legal costs with this scrotes timely demise. Not enough of them killing each other in my opinion. The only problem is its never ending there will just be another to take his place, and another, and so on....just don't let innocent bystanders get hurt and fire away there lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

It's rare enough in Ireland for such a gory act but the little b**ox deserved it like the rest of them do. I don't get why people think this is a breakdown in society, a sign that things are getting out of hand etc. Get a grip and drop the drama.
    Things like this have been happening all over the world since the beginning of time. Far, far worse crimes have been committed because they were committed to innocent people.
    The state just saved about a million in unemployment benefit or even more for custodial and legal costs with this scrotes timely demise. Not enough of them killing each other in my opinion. The only problem is its never ending there will just be another to take his place, and another, and so on....just don't let innocent bystanders get hurt and fire away there lads.

The problem is innocent bystanders getting hurt. Lad in cork yday got stabbed in the neck for refusing to let a bunch of scumbags into a house. 2nd year in college

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Mooooo wrote: »
    The problem is innocent bystanders getting hurt. Lad in cork yday got stabbed in the neck for refusing to let a bunch of scumbags into a house. 2nd year in college

Yes, that was terrible. Seemed like a lovely young man, studying engineering and ready to contribute to society. That's a real crime and although it won't help the family, I hope swift and harsh justice is served.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

Is it to much to expect the state provide a justice system that is actually a deterrent to people From getting involved in crime? As opposed to a justice system that has a revolving door for offenders and makes the administrators wealthy?

Is it to much to expect a higher level of policing to detect, arrest and convict these people?

Is it to much to expect a higher standard of rehabilitation of people convicted of crime?

This kid May have broken the law and done bad things, even if they are true he doesn’t deserve a death sentence for it and he was still a kid and the product of his environment, and that’s the crux of it, the environment and all its facets is the problem not the person.

It’s refreshing to hear that the people of drogheda are organising a march against the violence, because they have waited long enough for the state to do it and it hasn’t happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,360 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

....just don't let innocent bystanders get hurt and fire away there lads.

Ah sure coked up hitmen are unlikely to make any mistakes. Keep whistling past the graveyard buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Education is key and keeping these kids in it.

He should have been of doing an apprenticeship and contribute to society.

There isn't anywhere near enough been done and the Gardai need to be out in force and in certain circumstances given more power.

These bs that kids are angels and can't be touched is bs...

Parents need to be hit too if they aren't controlling their kids and if it's a case they can't then they need the resources to help.

Under 18s believe they can do what they want and are in a lot of cases gullible and see easy money.

The lad killed had some serious expensive gear on him, that's an alarm bell right away.

Where was all the money coming from and were the family aware, most likely yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭wellwhynot

I see the family are described in the media as working class. I assume this means that they actually work and are not on the dole/involved in crime. Does anyone know if that is correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

wellwhynot wrote: »
    I see the family are described in the media as working class. I assume this means that they actually work and are not on the dole/involved in crime. Does anyone know if that is correct?

Is there a term “lower” than working class that the media could use? Ie. Have they used the only acceptable term that is available to describe them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

The level of pettiness toward a family who, whatever else they are, are currently mourning their son, is vile.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭wellwhynot

KiKi III wrote: »
    The level of pettiness toward a family who, whatever else they are, are currently mourning their son, is vile.

I have every sympathy for them as they have lost their child. I just want to know the facts. If they are in paid employment it would be unusual for their son to be involved in crime from such a young age. He was wearing €2000 worth of clothing the day he went missing. Did no one question where the money came from? My hairdresser told me months ago that she was worried about her young son when she was at work as the young drug dealers arrive in their expensive cars in designer clothes and the young boys look up to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Where was the thought process towards his victims and compassion?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

All the bul**** about this animal, he's the same kind of skum that attacked the couple at the luas on sunday. **** him and his family , these kind of vermin are destroying this country . Sterilization and mandatory abortion are needed to cull the infestation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭easypazz

Lets see what kind of carry on goes on at the funeral.

Expect much pomp and ceremony that an average working family could never afford.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭BluePlanet

Guard on radio this morning referring to him as a 'child'.
    At 17 years in most countries he'd be in up adult court for his (adult) crimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

BluePlanet wrote: »
    Guard on radio this morning referring to him as a 'child'.
    At 17 years in most countries he'd be in up adult court for his (adult) crimes.
    He'd be unnamed in court so legally he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭terenc

Yes, that was terrible. Seemed like a lovely young man, studying engineering and ready to contribute to society. That's a real crime and although it won't help the family, I hope swift and harsh justice is served.

Swift justice in ths country is a joke and the judges and politicians have a lot to answer for, f**k the victims and look after the scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭briany

So, to sum up - Mulready-Woods was a little b*llix who the local, peaceable, law-abiding members of the community probably aren't that sad to see go, but still shocked and horrified at just how he went.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,095 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Yeah, I'm shocked. Not by the act, or the age, or anything like that. I'm shocked people are calling him out for what he was! Did something happen in AH in the last week I'm not aware of? Usually it's a few pages before people start calling him for what he was, but not on this one!

My faith in humanity has been slightly restored. No loss, good for everyone in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,532 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

We are all the guilty ones. The use of cocaine, marijuana or buying off market cigarettes, whether from a friend or the local ice cream van funds the massive business of organised crime in this country.

I am not suggesting you use it but I can guarantee that you know someone who does. Until something is done about this, be expecting to see more about that.

Yea this is part of it for sure, but judges handing out pathetic sentences and knowing these scrotes will offend again, is disgraceful.
    Judges know they'll see these scrotes again but they also know it's free legal aid for the solicitors that represent them.
    It's a fukcing merry go round at the tax payers expense and ordinary tax payers have to put up with the intimidation and murder that we see now and have seen for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 throwaway2020

Depends if you class selling drugs as working?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭briany

terenc wrote: »
    Swift justice in ths country is a joke and the judges and politicians have a lot to answer for, f**k the victims and look after the scumbags.

Justice has nothing to do with it. That book Freakonomics has a good chapter on what gives incentive to kids getting involved in the drugs game. Prison is not a disincentive to these people. Not even the death penalty gives them much pause for thought.

Advertisement