Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The murder of Keane Mulready Woods.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Boxcar_Willie

Torso found this evening I believe .

There has been extensive searching throughout the day .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭Ardillaun

If you’re worried about your lungs, there’s always edible cannabis. It’s flying off the shelves in Canada at the moment. They can’t keep it in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

noodler wrote: »
    Jesus throwing a petrol bomb into the house of another kid who owes money is what the IT are reporting.

Jesus did what?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

https://www.thejournal.ie/cameron-blair-funeral-in-cork-4980623-Jan2020/

There are 2 types of people goin to define the future of this country..

The skumbag who's name graces the title of this thread and the guy who was laid to rest today in Cork.

I know who I want my kids sharing the streets, last bus , bars and parks of this country with in the future and it's not this ****ing grey track suit runt that this thread is about.

I hope the cnut that killed Cameron Blair puts a rope around his proxy neck and departs this life sooner rather than later.

He's going to be in childrens court ffs. He's a murderer and will no doubt be free in less than 7 years

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

Torso found this evening I believe .

There has been extensive searching throughout the day .

Havnt heard that it was found just that there searching for it and also carrying out searches for other offences. Please god they do find it do no matter how bad he was nobody deserves that and it has to be prolonging the agony on his family too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 patsy004

His godfather is Owen McGuire, the traveller known as Hotwheels. His parents thought this person was suitable for this task. They wrote his future at his birth. No sympathy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

patsy004 wrote: »
    His godfather is Owen McGuire, the traveller known as Hotwheels. His parents thought this person was suitable for this task. They wrote his future at his birth. No sympathy.

Nice first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭1874

mdwexford wrote: »
    The whole legal aid merry go round is a complete joke. Nobody ever seems to mention it.

€65 million in 2018.

To be honest, I never knew it was 65million, Im astonished its only that amount, in that regard, I think its value for money IF, scum are locked up following carrying out crimes.
    For the Courts to be effective and regarded, then it does seem reasonable that people (and I mean anyone, even with limited means and not just someone that has no means) should have access to legal representation, AND then they should be locked away for an appropriate set duration relative to the crime (and that itself should be standardised). The penalty should take account of previous record.
    Imprisonment should have and an opportunity to rehabilitate/learn to read/write/a trade even, so numerous repeat offenses of the same crime, or worsening should potentially come with a serious longterm stay in prison, without an opportunity for early release.
    I know some private company would try make a killing as the State is footing the bill, but I think it would be well worth outsourcing the QS end of things. Why cant there be a 1000 place modern prison facility, that caters to all scum, so children scum could have their own wing, seperate from adult scum/their relatives if so.

65 million seems like a drop in the ocean, its the revolving door thats the problem, standardise penalties/durations to the crime committed and whether there is a repeat nature.

sonic85 wrote: »
    All these lads are dangerous bastrds and need to be taken off the streets. If it wasnt drugs they'd be into some other shyte making people's lives a misery. People with 20, 50, 100 previous convictions shouldn't be walking around simple as that.
    He's going to be in childrens court ffs. He's a murderer and will no doubt be free in less than 7 years

7?, sounds optimistic, if it was 7 years without release for Xmas or early release or family circumstances, even funerals, then I would say thats a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

patsy004 wrote: »

I have to know now, why do they call him Hotwheels?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭John Hutton

I have to know now, why do they call him Hotwheels?

Paralyzed in a wheelchair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

The guy who chopped up keane paralysed hotwheels and rang him up asking him if he needed nappies lol
    Its on youchoob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭MakingMovies2

Some of the posts here are downright despicable. Imagine what today was like for his family having to bury your teenage son after he was murdered in the most brutal way possible. He seem like a lad who fell in with the wrong crowd and was exploited and disposed of. He's as much a victim of our society as he was a victim of those criminals. A bit of compassion wouldn't be amiss.

Some of the posts here are downright despicable. Imagine what today was like for his family having to bury your teenage son after he was murdered in the most brutal way possible. He seem like a lad who fell in with the wrong crowd and was exploited and disposed of. He's as much a victim of our society as he was a victim of those criminals. A bit of compassion wouldn't be amiss.

What about his victims?

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Yeah he just took a wrong turn at a badly signposted intersection on this journey we call....life.

TheW1zard wrote: »
    What about his victims?

What victims? He didn't kill anyone

Yeah he just took a wrong turn at a badly signposted intersection on this journey we call....life.

He was 17 years old. How many people are life gurus at that age?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

He killed cats and petrol bombed houses, just a matter of time before he progressed to humans.

How many people are firebombing houses at that age?

fin12 wrote: »
    He killed cats and petrol bombed houses, just a matter of time before he progressed to humans.

Can I borrow your crystal ball for the lotto next week?

fin12 wrote: »

Can I borrow your crystal ball for the lotto next week?

• Advertisement

How many people are firebombing houses at that age?

What about the environment he grew up in. Flung into a council estate and labelled scum by all the good upstanding people present here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

He was 17 years old. How many people are life gurus at that age?

Don’t get into who did what to whom and why. If seeing that 1/2 empty coffin go slowly down the street in Drogheda today makes even one parent pay attention to their kids and what they are doing, then his life won’t have been a total disaster. Poor Keane, lets hope he’s the last.

Maybe the people he terrified while carrying out a spate of firebombings.

What about the environment he grew up in. Flung into a council estate and labelled scum by all the good upstanding people present here.

Yeah.
    Boo fckin hoo.....

Yeah.
    Boo fckin hoo.....

I'm glad you derive such Joy from the killing of a 17 year old child Barney. Good man yourself.

I'm glad you derive such Joy from the killing of a 17 year old child Barney. Good man yourself.

Where's that now?
    Missed that post.

Where's that now?
    Missed that post.

Boo ****in hoo I believe was your summary

Yeah, having little sympathy and feeling joy over someones death are two completely different things.
    Sorry if that doesn't suit.

Yeah, having little sympathy and feeling joy over someones death are two completely different things.
    Sorry if that doesn't suit.

So you think that's an appropriate response? Would you say it to his family?

• Advertisement

Yeah i dont think the people whos houses he petrol bombed are crying over it

Advertisement