Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The murder of Keane Mulready Woods.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

He was 17 years old. How many people are life gurus at that age?

Bollocks. I was daft at 17 but I never petrol bombed houses. He certainly knew the difference between right and wrong, the problem was he didn't give a damn.

Society is a better place now that he's gone, the likes of him could never be rehabilitated. That's the truth, like it or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭MakingMovies2

Bollocks. I was daft at 17 but I never petrol bombed houses. He certainly knew the difference between right and wrong, the problem was he didn't give a damn.

Society is a better place now that he's gone, the likes of him could never be rehabilitated. That's the truth, like it or not.

Keep it classy anyway. Why not introduce Nazi eugenics while we're at it? Go full Aryan brotherhood.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Keep it classy anyway. Why not introduce Nazi eugenics while we're at it? Go full Aryan brotherhood.

Godwin's Law. Predictable.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,055 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

What victims? He didn't kill anyone
    victims don;t have to be killed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

F*ckin scramblers in the graveyard, lads.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

F*ckin scramblers in the graveyard, lads.

What ??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

sasta le wrote: »
    What ??

image.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Yeah keepin it real classy...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭whippet

What a great way to remember the little angle ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭THE_SHEEP

whippet wrote: »
    What a great way to remember the little angle ...

Could have been worse . Instead of dirt bikes / scramblers , they could have showed up on Choppers .

They were all taxed and insured of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭whippet

normally when someone dies people talk about how lucky they were to meet the deceased - from speaking with people locally there seems to be quite a few who wished they never crossed paths with this fella.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

TheW1zard wrote: »

Yeah, Gardaí just there for crowd control. The other car was parked across the road, because they couldn't get barriers in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

We're all Gods children

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

TheW1zard wrote: »

To be fair, you just have to let it go sometimes, this would be one of those times.

To be fair, you just have to let it go sometimes, this would be one of those times.

Close the thread then

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Nothing like commemorating the death of a gang involved youth, than letting more gang involved youths away with additional crimes.

Nothing like commemorating the death of a gang involved youth, than letting more gang involved youths away with additional crimes.

I agree, but I know local gardai on the ground would rather pick their battles than shut off any routes of goodwill/information that they have left open.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Electric Sheep

What about the environment he grew up in. Flung into a council estate and labelled scum by all the good upstanding people present here.

Flung? People appy for council houses and the competition to get them is heavy. Nobody is flung into a council house, it is a matter for celebration if you get one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭jim salter

He was a scrumbag, nothing more. Fúck him

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Hilarious that the Gardai do nothing....

This footage should be used, phones confiscated and then prove how they pay for it all.

Absolutely farcical this country.

ah i think tis worth letting it slide

because its ****in hilarious

ah i think tis worth letting it slide

because its ****in hilarious

But sure I wouldn't get away doing that on my road legal bike with a full licence as they'd have me up for all sorts.

What would be funny is if they hit a wall.

I know my comment seems in terrible bad taste but you have to look at it realistically lads.

If you were there with your hat, hi vis and baton - would you go into the middle of them and start trying to take the bikes off them? Would you fùck!

Even if you did you'd be ran out of town by an angry mob, pretty much guaranteeing the bricking of every garda car to come near the place again.

PR disaster and would set the place further back into the hands of the scum another few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

whippet wrote: »
    normally when someone dies people talk about how lucky they were to meet the deceased - from speaking with people locally there seems to be quite a few who wished they never crossed paths with this fella.

Not suprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭thequarefellow

Hilarious that the Gardai do nothing....

This footage should be used, phones confiscated and then prove how they pay for it all.

Absolutely farcical this country.

I'd say the Gardai would only love to go in there and do a lot more than confiscate their bikes. They have their own reasons for doing their duty the way they do it and unless you are privvy to their methods and reasons then maybe we should allow them to do their job the best way they see fit. Direct your anger instead at the legal profession. The gardai's hands are tied by our legal system. They are kids and and tha Gardai can do nothing because of that. I have every sympathy for a Garda. They confront these scumbags on a daily basis at great danger to themselves while all the time seeing and hearing their profession being dragged through the muck in all media.

A few years ago my house was broken into and my stuff robbed. The Gardai suspected a particular guy who was doing a spate of house break ins in the area and they searched his house finding my laptop computer. It went to court. I spent a day in court waiting for our case to come up. I watched the judge and lawers go through a series of cases. In nearly every case the judge made a snide comment about the efforts of the gardai in their duties. I am guilty of having joined in the sniggers that filtered through the courtroom when this first happened but by the time my case came around I was rather sickened. Meanwhile evey kind of scum bag was given free legal aid without question. " he has limited means" etc etc. The my case was thrown out on some technicality after the accused man told the court that his ten year old son got the laptop 'somewhere'. I got my laptop back but the guy walked free from the court. The Gardai had wasted another day in court and we, the taxpayer paid for it all.

The legal system in this country is a farce. Free legal aid, without question is a farce. Dole payments should be stopped after three minor offences. Just look at Fianna Gael, Alan farrell clearly lied in court to claim an insurance payout and he is rewarded by being re elected.

And no, I've no sympathy wahtsoever for that Woods scumbag.

I'd say the Gardai would only love to go in there and do a lot more than confiscate their bikes. They have their own reasons for doing their duty the way they do it and unless you are privvy to their methods and reasons then maybe we should allow them to do their job the best way they see fit. Direct your anger instead at the legal profession. The gardai's hands are tied by our legal system. They are kids and and tha Gardai can do nothing because of that. I have every sympathy for a Garda. They confront these scumbags on a daily basis at great danger to themselves while all the time seeing and hearing their profession being dragged through the muck in all media.

A few years ago my house was broken into and my stuff robbed. The Gardai suspected a particular guy who was doing a spate of house break ins in the area and they searched his house finding my laptop computer. It went to court. I spent a day in court waiting for our case to come up. I watched the judge and lawers go through a series of cases. In nearly every case the judge made a snide comment about the efforts of the gardai in their duties. I am guilty of having joined in the sniggers that filtered through the courtroom when this first happened but by the time my case came around I was rather sickened. Meanwhile evey kind of scum bag was given free legal aid without question. " he has limited means" etc etc. The my case was thrown out on some technicality after the accused man told the court that his ten year old son got the laptop 'somewhere'. I got my laptop back but the guy walked free from the court. The Gardai had wasted another day in court and we, the taxpayer paid for it all.

The legal system in this country is a farce. Free legal aid, without question is a farce. Dole payments should be stopped after three minor offences. Just look at Fianna Gael, Alan farrell clearly lied in court to claim an insurance payout and he is rewarded by being re elected.

Of course they can do something, it's called doing their job. Just because they're kids doesn't mean they don't have to obey laws, the parents should also learn how to control their kids.

Too many excuses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Well said.

It amazes me the total and utter stupidly of some people. "What are the guards doing", "the guards do nothing".

Do you not realise that when you read about poor anto been given a suspended sentence after clocking up his 20th conviction because his ma is sick is not the guards fault.its the judiciary feeding from the taxpayer trough.

What do you think would have happened if the guards had intervened? There would have been riots and the ringleaders would get suspended sentences too after they fed Martin Nolan and his ilk their latest sob story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭thequarefellow

Of course they can do something, it's called doing their job. Just because they're kids doesn't mean they don't have to obey laws, the parents should also learn how to control their kids.

Too many excuses.

Maybe the gardai were there on their own and it would have been highly dangerous to move in on a mob of violent thugs? Maybe the Gardai did do something right after this video was shot? My point is that keyboard warriors here have no idea of the reality of the situation in the filmed event. And to portray the Gardai as standing idilly by with no intention of doing anything is simply ignorant.

Advertisement