Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The murder of Keane Mulready Woods.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭IE 222

He most certainly wasn't acting or behaving like a child. He chose a different way of life and unfortunately for him some of the consequences of such a life have caught up with him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

KiKi III wrote: »
    That’s an atrocious way to look at the murder of a teenager.

It probably is , I forgot to factor in the worthless kids he would have produced , 1 or 2 free houses the list is endless but sure u know urself all the things a normal person has to pay for !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Protest for one. Write to TD's.

Talk about it. Share ideas of how we can stop this.

LOL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has all his body parts been found?

Sorry I know weird question, I'm curious

I don’t think they found the torso - the limbs the first night in the bag and the head was in the car !
    May be wrong , I guess doner card was hardly worth carrying that night !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

It probably is , I forgot to factor in the worthless kids he would have produced , 1 or 2 free houses the list is endless but sure u know urself all the things a normal person has to pay for !

And all the freebies from the SVP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

LOL

I open to positive suggestions. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Gobb

As others have said..

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

You said people know murder is wrong. Read this thread. There is plenty of evidence to suggest that people do not know murder is wrong. That in their minds they would like to qualify that statement. 'Murder is wrong when the right person is murdered'.

That firmly suggests to me that people do not agree murder is wrong in all circumstances. And its this very attitude I am opposing in this thread.

A: He was a scumbag ...it doesn't matter i don't care.
    Me: But murder is wrong!
    C: Everyone knows murder is wrong ..stop talking.
    Me: ........

Nope, I didn’t. You might have misread what I typed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

You see a lot of heartless posts on boards, but rarely have I seen something as disgusting as barely-contained glee at the death of a 17 year old.

Have a word with yourself next time you catch your reflection in the mirror.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭winter2019

I don’t get the hand wringing that’s going on on the airwaves and tv about this “child”. Fire bombing houses ? Up to his eyes in drugs money. He knew the path he was going down.

By all means arrest and jail the perpetrators, horrific crime no doubt, but spare me the sympathy for this guy

• Advertisement

My condolences to his family. RIP.

You see a lot of heartless posts on boards, but rarely have I seen something as disgusting as barely-contained glee at the death of a 17 year old.

One should dismount ones high horse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Toe rag or not i can't condone this. It's different level of barbaric.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

winter2019 wrote: »
    I don’t get the hand wringing that’s going on on the airwaves and tv about this “child”. Fire bombing houses ? Up to his eyes in drugs money. He knew the path he was going down.

By all means arrest and jail the perpetrators, horrific crime no doubt, but spare me the sympathy for this guy

I suppose if you were born into a gangland family, by 17 you’d have escaped and be putting yourself through college by working in Tesco?

And no, I’m not excusing anything he did. Regardless, he didn’t deserve to be murdered in cold blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭AllForIt

With the epidemic of knife crime in London I noticed at the height of media attention it was getting, there were those, politicians and media commentators, who heavily inferred without saying it straight out, that all those involved were the 'victims' of something or other. That somehow it was a symptom of something gone wrong in society that was general society's fault and it was our duty to sort it out. They even called it a 'public health issue' rather than wanton criminality which is all it is. An example of one of the nutty explanations offered for the epidemic is that those teenagers live in areas where when they look yonder they can see rich people.

This kind of thinking imv is utter nonsense and the longer we have politicians that hold these loony views the more innocent people will suffer and I'm concerned these trendy views are catching on over here. When criminal gangs have been identified you put more resources into that area before it gets out of hand. You don't sit around having intellectual conversations about why people are bad - you put the full resources of the law into action and you let them know the state is gunning for them. If done effectively - that would save some of them from themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭easypazz

Will Ryan Tubridy have a tribute to him tomorrow night?

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Toe rag or not i can't condone this. It's different level of barbaric.

He killed a cat ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

It is of course possible that members of these gangs or thier families are on this very thread. I'm on the mobile so can't see post counts or the join date.

What would you say to them, especially if you advocate killing scrots as a solution?

easypazz wrote: »
    Will Ryan Tubridy have a tribute to him tomorrow night?

He'll tell you the real criminals are on social media and the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Anyone else think he was showing all the signs of going on to be a cold blooded murderer, himself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

I suppose if you were born into a gangland family, by 17 you’d have escaped and be putting yourself through college by working in Tesco?

And no, I’m not excusing anything he did. Regardless, he didn’t deserve to be murdered in cold blood.

Lots of people are born into desperate circumstances and choose a different path.

It is of course possible that members of these gangs or thier families are on this very thread. I'm on the mobile so can't see post counts or the join date.

What would you say to them, especially if you advocate killing scrots as a solution?

Id ask them where they were whilst their love one was turning into a criminal capable of horrific violence against others.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭rob316

He hasn't said anything that isn't true. He won't be missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭chosen1

rob316 wrote: »
    As long as it's between themselves I don't really care.

The thing is, they rarely keep it between themselves.

Only this week there was an innocent taxi driver shot as a result of this feud. There are loads of other examples of innocent people being killed over the years by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Also to the posters who see this as just another scumbag being killed, do you really think that this will be the end of it or will they go out and do something worse in revenge? Look at Mexico to see how this escalates.

We need more prison space in this country and judges that will actually apply the law, not these c**ts taking each other out on our streets.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The tools are there for everyone to get an education and go to college, but they have to want to do it.

This fella wanted the easy money without any of the hard work decent people have to put in to get a well paid job.

A 17 year old can be just as brutal a criminal as someone in their mid 20s, the way the media are portraying him you'd swear he was an innocent kid still wating cartoons on the tele.

I would say RIP and beyond that i wouldn't say anything i would give them family peace about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,952 ✭✭✭✭anewme

When I think of young victims of Gangland Feuds, I always think of this innocent young man, Anthony Cambell a 20 year old Apprentice Plumber shot because he was doing his job and was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

His Mother has fought tirelessly to get justice for her son since he was shot at point blank range in 2006

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/4952060/anthony-campbell-mum-fight-justice/amp/

A 17 year old can be just as brutal a criminal as someone in their mid 20s, the way the media are portraying him you'd swear he was an innocent kid still wating cartoons on the tele.

Its from that same media we have found out about his criminal past. I think they are just mirroring the shock at the crime.

anewme wrote: »
    When I think of young victims of Gangland Feuds, I always think of this innocent young man, Anthony Cambell a 20 year old Apprentice Plumber shot because he was doing his job and was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

His Mother has fought tirelessly to get justice for her son since he was shot at point blank range in 2006.
    I remember that.
    Wrong place wrong time.

You would think we would have learned. But we haven't we just ignored it.

It should have been an alarm.

• Advertisement

I would say RIP and beyond that i wouldn't say anything i would give them family peace about it.

Yeh i agree. And im sure they have offered the families of their victims the same courtesy.

Advertisement