Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden/Landscape Design

Options
  • 16-01-2020 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi lads,
    Does anyone know any good landscape designer around the Limerick area. I have a nice area, half an acre and would love a nice garden, but don't really know where to start.
    Looking for someone to plan a garden for me, or at least give me a fair idea of a nice layout. I have bought books and read them, however I haven't the imagination myself for a garden.

After seeing Room to Improve on Dermot Bannons own house, I really liked the garden that Diarmuid Gavin designed, can't say I liked the actual house though.

Anyway, I am wondering has anyone on here ever used a garden designer, obviously I can google people, but I would like to hear a first hand account of how the process went.

Any help at all would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Aboppy1

dodgerooni wrote: »
    Hi lads,
    Does anyone know any good landscape designer around the Limerick area. I have a nice area, half an acre and would love a nice garden, but don't really know where to start.
    Looking for someone to plan a garden for me, or at least give me a fair idea of a nice layout. I have bought books and read them, however I haven't the imagination myself for a garden.

After seeing Room to Improve on Dermot Bannons own house, I really liked the garden that Diarmuid Gavin designed, can't say I liked the actual house though.

Anyway, I am wondering has anyone on here ever used a garden designer, obviously I can google people, but I would like to hear a first hand account of how the process went.

Any help at all would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Kennedy landscaping. 087 8298843. They cover most of the country and are very good

• Registered Users Posts: 18 dodgerooni

Aboppy1 wrote: »
    Kennedy landscaping. 087 8298843. They cover most of the country and are very good

Thanks for the recommendation. Did you get them to do your garden?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭49801

Similarly interested to know first hand experience and cost

Advertisement