Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PW Draft 2020 - Discussion (and Sign Up) Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

daithi1989 wrote: »
    Sorry for holding things up - pick made now! Hope Liz is happy with her gifts!

I had Sandow down as one of my options a few rounds back as an alternative so happy to get him and bonus in Titus too ;) thank you

I hope to have mine and Necro's picks up in a bit

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

JP Liz V1 wrote:

Oooh I'm excited :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I had Sandow down as one of my options a few rounds back as an alternative so happy to get him and bonus in Titus too ;) thank you

You planning to draft a celeb Liz?

Not directed at me but there's one I'm considering if they should make it to my spot, otherwise I'm not too fussed.

Necro wrote: »
    Not directed at me but there's one I'm considering if they should make it to my spot, otherwise I'm not too fussed.

tbh I am similar, don't plan on picking any celeb I've picked before and given I've been involved every year that's plenty off the table. Plus given we only have 2 more rounds after the celeb round, we only have 2 more guaranteed (stips could change that I suppose) picks after that and I still haven't completed Demolition / The Freebirds as potential trios. If I do I potentially would not have a pick left to get someone to feud with my celeb if I was to use them in ring.

• Advertisement

Yes I think I will as I'm first so good options to choose from

I'm sorry for the delay in picking too, forgot about this from this morning :o

Thanks for Kanyon, Liz - I reckon I will make use of him nicely :)

Pick made and PM sent to Lord.

I may not have drafted any females if Tessa had gone before my pick tbh (I don't think she's been picked at least I can't see her picked anywhere)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thrilled with Cross.

I had picked Cross and Bliss and then dropped Cross....and regreted it, kind of. Cause Bliss is cool but I needed both, and only having one (without spending another pick on Cross) was akward. So very happy with that pick.

I'm picking for PTH and think I've got a good idea that fits his roster in a few ways.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Right, hope you're happy with Rhyno and Slater :)

I wanted to try and get you someone who had links with some of your roster, and Rhyno has links with Edge and Christian. Plus Spear vs Spear meant I wanted to get you someone who can add some more fun into that side of things, if you go that route :P

As for Slater, I hope you don't see him as a "dud pick" or anything. I personally adore the guy, think he's super flexible, and he's always someone who has entertained me massively :)

Another update after the end of Round 12 whilst everyone is patiently waiting for Liz to make her pick :D

Player Name Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Round 7 Round 8 Round 9 Round 10 Round 11 Round 12
    Mr. Nice Guy Hulk Hogan Roman Reigns Scott Steiner JBL Booker T Rick Rude Ricky Steamboat Bobby Heenan Ron Simmons Barry Windham, Jerry Lawler (Trade) Muhammad Hassan & Daivari Mitsuharu Mitsawa, Sgt Slaughter & Hacksaw Jim Duggan
    Lord TSC Undertaker Broken' Matt Hardy Mick Foley Aleister Black Braun Strowman Raven & Tommy Dreamer William Regal Darby Allin Evil Uno & Stu Grayson Orange Cassidy Alexa Bliss Nikki Cross, Rosemary
    Bounty Hunter John Cena Vince Mc Mahon Mr. Perfect (Trade) Cody Rhodes & Goldust Dusty Rhodes Hiroshi Tanahasi Ultimate Warrior The Fabulous Freebirds Demolition (Trade), Chris Benoit (Trade) Lex Luger (Trade) Shayna Baszler Superstar' Billy Graham, Aja Kong
    beakerjoe Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly Ric Flair Matt Riddle, Maxwell Jacob Friedman (Trade) Batista Walter Rob Van Dam Umaga Ronda Rousey (Trade) Dynamite Kid Britt Baker The Usos Michael Elgin, Nyla Rose
    Necro Jeff Hardy Brock Lesnar Andre The Giant DDP Ted DiBiase & IRS Bobby Roode New Age Outlaws Paul Heyman Cowboy James Storm Kerry Von Erich Chuck Palumbo & Sean O'Haire Chris Kanyon, Tessa Blanchard
    brianregan09 The Rock Eddie Guerrero Kenny Omega Rey Mysterio Pentagon Jr & Rey Fenix Tazz & Sabu Sheamus Adam Page Will Ospreay Konnan Ultimo Dragon Sin Cara, Homicide & Hernandez
    ShagNastii Shawn Michaels Scott Hall Sting (Trade) Kevin Nash Tetsuaya Naito The Great Muta Shane McMahon Velveteen Dream (Trade) Eric Bischoff (Trade) Alberto Del Rio & Dolph Ziggler Nick Aldis & Nigel McGuinness Harley Race, X-Pac
    Benjamin Millions Speech Stone Cold Steve Austin Rowdy Roddy Piper Road Warriors Kane Brian Pillman Luna Vachon Pac Jesse Ventura Paul Bearer Haku Manami Toyota Gorilla Monsoon & Bruno Sammartino, Lou Thesz
    PTH2009 Edge Goldberg Drew McIntyre Big Show Christian Austin Aries Finlay Abyss Hurricane Helms Bad News Barrett Hardcore Holly Jason Jordan, Rhyno & Heath Slater
    daithi1989 Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano Kofi Kingston (Trade) Big E & Xavier Woods Trish Stratus Sasha Banks Bully Ray Pete Dunne War Raiders D-Von Dudley (Trade) Buddy Murphy Carlito & Chris Masters Bayley, Rusev
    Furious Red Seth Rollins AJ Styles Keith Lee Samoa Joe Shinsuke Nakamura Ricochet & Matt Sydal Andrade The Revival Santana & Ortiz Rhea Ripley Asuka Paul London & Brian Kendrick, Shawn Spears
    thebostoncrab Chris Jericho Kurt Angle Kazuchika Okada Kevin Owens Zack Sabre Jr. & Minoru Suzuki Marty Scurrl Chris Sabin (Trade) Jushin Liger KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian Tama Tanga & Tanga Loa Bad Luck Fale, Taiji Ishmori & El Phantasmo
    JP Liz V1 CM Punk Becky Lynch Owen Hart and The British Bulldog Lita Tyson Kidd & Cesaro Jeff Jarrett The Miz Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas Jack Swagger Mr. Kennedy Damien Sandow & Titus O'Neil, Beth Phoenix
    NITRO95 John Moxley Vader KENTA & Kenta Kobashi Kalisto & Sami Zayn Trent Seven & Tyler Bate David Starr The Great Sasuke LA Park The Briscoes Io Shirai & Kairi Sane Paige Chris Hero, Bam Bam Bigelow
    A Brad Maddox Guy Triple H Randy Savage Finn Balor Randy Orton Young Bucks Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard Jordan Devlin Stephanie McMahon Kota Ibushi Nitro & Mercury Switchblade' Jay White Angel Garza & Humberto Carillo, Ken Shamrock & The Big Boss Man
    Hammer of the Clods Daniel Bryan Bret Hart Bray Wyatt Jake The Snake Roberts Bruiser Brody & Stan Hansen Awesome Kong Charlotte Flair AJ Lee Luke Harper & Eric Rowan Mark Henry & MVP Chyna Psycho Sid, Dan Spivey

• Advertisement

Again apologies for the delay, for some reason I thought more were left to pick :o happy to be able to get Tyson Fury

I took Beth Phoenix in the last round myself Necro

Yeah sorry, I knew that but didn't record it on the spreadsheet for some reason! Updated now :)

Fury is a good pick particularly this year with his win over Wilder being fresh in the mind.

I almost couldn't not pick him.

BeFunky-Collage-35.jpg

reunited in the BWA :D

PM sent to FR

Haha, it was written and so it shall come to pass.

Now even I am regretting the write ups rule with Trump and McMahon in the BWA!

Haha, it was written and so it shall come to pass.

Now even I am regretting the write ups rule with Trump and McMahon in the BWA!

Yeah I (might not have to time to do it this year but) would really love to be able to write for this roster as I have others in the past.
    giphy.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ah crap, sorry guys i totally forgot to look at the time but im happy to wait till the end of the round again :cool:

Nah fire ahead now :)

Nah fire ahead now :)

Awh sound, Ill get the pick up ASAP to keep it going

Pick and PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Pick Made , now get to the CHOPPPPA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Thanks for the picks lord tsc very ok with them

Long wait now til my next pick ha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I assume Beaker Joe was messaged?

I PMed him this afternoon anyways but I would say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Yeah I messaged him

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Sorry have a bad doss..... not Corona.

Hope my picks ok

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Now that the Bullet Club is taking such a big place on my roster, getting KENTA became an even more valuable pick for me. And getting Kobashi as well finally gives me a man I’ve wanted to draft since my first draft

I was hoping Jackman would make it to me, damn you Furious :P

Though I think an issue I've been having with one character may have resolved itself, now I play the waiting game....

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

I was hoping Jackman would make it to me, damn you Furious :P

Though I think an issue I've been having with one character may have resolved itself, now I play the waiting game....

Would have been taking Jackman myself if he lasted - Pete Dunne snapping the Claws of Wolverine would have been interesting!

Didnt realise my pick was so soon; will be later this afternoon before I get my pick up!

daithi1989 wrote:
    Would have been taking Jackman myself if he lasted - Pete Dunne snapping the Claws of Wolverine would have been interesting!

Well that makes me feel a little better knowing he was never making it to me :pac:

• Advertisement

Strangely Hugh Jackman was the only other celeb I had considered outside of Trump even though there are probably loads of bigger names for the purpose of the draft.

Kind of happy the pace has slowed down a little bit. Giving me a chance to write a little bit here and there and maybe just maybe I'll have be able to do 2 decent posts for the write up section. The stips / rule drops won't be changing who im picking anyway.

Advertisement