Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Statement of Liability 2019

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

I'm not dealing with this processing message till March again this year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 219 ✭✭mea_k

siblers wrote: »
    Checked there and got the 'still processing' message

Same. Bit annoyed because people who supplied their tax return before me got theirs 2 days agoo...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭antimatterx

I never requested my SOL for the 2019 tax year. Should I do it now? Also I was unemployed for 10 weeks (never signed on), is there anything I should do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭padraig.od

When did she get paid? If it was in 2021 it won't show up in 2020.

Some in 2020, some in 2021. I'll give it to the end of the month I think.

Struggling to get in. Are there any state services that scale well with surges in demand?!

Struggling to get in. Are there any state services that scale well with surges in demand?!

I've logged in successfully couple of times. It's basically try again.. Still no news for me anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

I can’t get in on website or through app, wife was on TWSS for a bit last year so not sure I want to know what we owe.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tina1040

wonski wrote: »
    I hope so, but they added the 20% of last year premium to this year tax credit instead.

Will they amend the tax credit cert again after issuing the SOL then?

Most likely, they see that you had medical insurance relief for 2020 and assume same amount for 2021 and future years so you get the benefit of 2021 throughout the year.

Sono wrote: »
    I can’t get in on website or through app

What app?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,024 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Hi, anyone here receive a 2019 Statement of Liability yet after filling out an Income Tax Return aka a Form 12?

I thought it would be available by now.

I'm on the site going around in circles, I'm assuming it's because of heavy traffic, can't see any documents uploaded today, last document uploaded early December 2020.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

What app?

Revenue app

Just shocking, you'd think Revenue would be prepared for today, after service opening for 20 minutes and despite being fully logged in, I'm not authorised to look at my own documents.

Various reports on Twitter, Revenue site down, you couldn't make this up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

Dempo1 wrote:
    Just shocking, you'd think Revenue would be prepared for today, after service opening for 20 minutes and despite being fully logged in, I'm not authorised to look at my own documents.

Would you go away with this! Nearly every single PAYE worker will be trying to log in this morning to see their tax liability because of Covid payments.

No system is prepared for that kind of surge. Nothing shocking about it.

Kevwoody wrote: »
    Would you go away with this! Nearly every single PAYE worker will be trying to log in this morning to see their tax liability because of Covid payments.

No system is prepared for that kind of surge. Nothing shocking about it.

How about disgraceful and unacceptable then, are you seriously suggesting no preparation could have been made for this, a simple message on mygovid or their website would suffice, instead, nothing, just allowing people aimlessly trying to log in. People are stressed out enough without this nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Kevwoody

What kind of message do you need? It's pretty obvious the site is down, do you really need it spelt out for you? And if this is the kind of thing that gets you stressed out, you really need to relax!

Revenue app

Have you a link? Is there an Android version? I can only find a Revenue Receipt Tracker.

Have you a link? Is there an Android version? I can only find a Revenue Receipt Tracker.

I have it on iOS device, a quick check in the App Store and I can’t find it now.

What kind of message do you need? It's pretty obvious the site is down, do you really need it spelt out for you? And if this is the kind of thing that gets you stressed out, you really need to relax!

Thanks for that helpful insight, I'm actually very relaxed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 871 ✭✭✭JamBur

Underpayment of 2574, shocked by it to be honest. My employer did use the subsidisation scheme, but I wasnt prepared for this

• Advertisement

JamBur wrote: »
    Underpayment of 2574, shocked by it to be honest. My employer did use the subsidisation scheme, but I wasnt prepared for this

Sorry to hear that, can I ask if you received a notification, I've given up trying to log in

Dempo1 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that, can I ask if you received a notification, I've given up trying to log in

No notification, but I was awake early and able to check online at about 8am

No notification, but I was awake early and able to check online at about 8am

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

How long were you on this scheme

Still nothing Jesus....

SAMTALK wrote: »
    How long were you on this scheme
    from the start, March to August? Was August when the first phase ended?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

mea_k wrote: »
    Still nothing Jesus....

Feels like I'm waiting for exam results :o

Feels like I'm waiting for exam results :o

Does that mean I failed? Please dont make me repeat..

Does that mean I failed? Please dont make me repeat..

It seems very high doesnt it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭natc

When I manage to log in I’m still getting the message mine will be available after 15th January.

Thankfully my work was unaffected last year but my husband was on PUP for 10 weeks so I’d like to know where we stand.

• Advertisement

SAMTALK wrote: »
    It seems very high doesnt it ?

TBH, Im finding it hard to understand, the scheme isnt transparent to non accountants. I was expecting 13-1400

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,849 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When I click view statement of liability.

I get this message

Processing request
    We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available after 15th January.

Have I done something wrong or are others in a similar position?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

When I click view statement of liability.

I get this message

Processing request
    We are processing your most recent request. Your Statement of Liability will be available after 15th January.

Have I done something wrong or are others in a similar position?

I'm the same, did you submit your tax returns for 2020 already too?

I'm the same, did you submit your tax returns for 2020 already too?

Yes, I did it in the first few days in January. I believe I did everything correct.
    They sent an email with a reference number.

Under payments due to TWSS will not be taken until 2022 and over 4 years so it’s not all bad if you do have an underpayment, you’ll barely even notice it.

TBH, Im finding it hard to understand, the scheme isnt transparent to non accountants. I was expecting 13-1400

I'm expecting roughly the same but now I'm terrified it will be more.

From my rough calculations at the time I would have thought between 1 - 1200

• Registered Users Posts: 16 thedeiseman

Underpayment of 2767!:eek:

I was on the TWSS for 21 weeks - March to August with employer top-up

Was not expecting that this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 45 stupidskin

Yes, nearly exactly the same here and pretty much the same period also. Seems excessive

Payroll in our place is done offsite, so its hard to communicate with them. I dont think management fully understand it either. Nearly 2600 for me, it just doesnt compute. There are so many variables, that its hard to compare with others as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭dashdoll

Did my return last week and was really hoping my balancing statement would be available today. Lost my job in March due to knock on covid affects from Asia the week before the PUP was introduced so was ineligible for that so had to go on Jobseekers Benefit....was really disadvantaged by this for the sake of a week and got 203 per week as opposed to 350 after years of paying tax. Anyway, was hoping I would be due a refund of some sorts as could really do with it. Anyway, hopefully some notification will come through today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Hibernicis

@RevenueIE tweeted at 12:36pm today:

“We are aware of intermittent issues with our online services. Some customers can access services without any problem. However, for some customers performance is slow and for others the service is unavailable. Our technical teams are currently working to resolve the issues.”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Under payments due to TWSS will not be taken until 2022 and over 4 years so it’s not all bad if you do have an underpayment, you’ll barely even notice it.

Mines >3k. I'll notice that.

My employer was chancing their arm claiming it at all - they were not sufficiently down in income except maybe for a few weeks, and there were zero affordability issues for them. So I'm considering this a failure to pay my contracted salary.

Workplace Relations Commission if they don't pony up; and I'm sure Revenue would be interested in the overall claim!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Numerous people have posted about substantial underpayments. Others (like myself) are nervously waiting to see if they're due a refund, which can make a huge difference to someone's economic situation.

Money isn't a stressor for you - great. But for some of us, it is, and this balancing statement is important.

Numerous people have posted about substantial underpayments. Others (like myself) are nervously waiting to see if they're due a refund, which can make a huge difference to someone's economic situation.

Money isn't a stressor for you - great. But for some of us, it is, and this balancing statement is important.

Well said :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Still staying “after January 15th”
    Just want to know at this point

• Advertisement

L1011 wrote: »
    Mines >3k. I'll notice that.

My employer was chancing their arm claiming it at all - they were not sufficiently down in income except maybe for a few weeks, and there were zero affordability issues for them. So I'm considering this a failure to pay my contracted salary.

Workplace Relations Commission if they don't pony up; and I'm sure Revenue would be interested in the overall claim!

3k, OMG, that's alot, I'm no expert but reporting suggested the max would be around €2.5k albeit I appreciate every situation different, sorry to hear this.

I've still nothing to look at, I'm assuming they are releasing statements in batches albeit I see from an earlier post SOME PAYE may not see anything until Monday

I've still nothing to look at, I'm assuming they are releasing statements in batches albeit I see from an earlier post SOME PAYE may not see anything until Monday

Same here!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 stupidskin

3k, OMG, that's alot, I'm no expert but reporting suggested the max would be around €2.5k albeit I appreciate every situation different, sorry to hear this.

There was no email in the notifications but if you went into review the year 2020 you get an option to review statement of liability and the amount owed was contained in there, I can't see it exactly now as the page is now 404.. Not found due to the amount of traffic I suspect.

I have nothing under my documents yet, part of me doesn't want to know at this stage

stupidskin wrote: »
    There was no email in the notifications but if you went into review the year 2020 you get an option to review statement of liability and the amount owed was contained in there, I can't see it exactly now as the page is now 404.. Not found due to the amount of traffic I suspect.

Thanks, I assumed it was in my documents? I didn't see the option to review statement of Liability but will take another look in the AM early, I'm anxious not to use up log in attempts, not sure if there's a limit per day, i get in using mygovid.

• Advertisement
Advertisement