Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lamb not able to stand.

• 17-01-2020 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

I have a lamb which was growing powerfully however I went out to it last night and it has lost the use of its back legs. When I lift it it can stand but is very fragile and can't walk. I don't think it's swayback or joint ill. Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭thelegend1979

Id go to vet asap. Could be an abscess in its spine. Vet treated two of mine last year. He said they will do no good if they dont get back up within 3 days. one made it and one didnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭farming93

Ended up putting him down. Turned out to be swayback. Pity he was a lovely lamb.

Advertisement