Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being charged incorrect day/night rates

Options
  • 17-01-2020 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

Hello. I've recently signed up for electricity through Bonkers and just checking my bill, the day and night rates appear to be more than were advertised when signing up:

elecbillcompare.png

The rate on the bill shouldn't be including vat as it's added to the total at the end, so it looks like I'm being charged an extra cent/half a cent for the day/night rates.

Can someone look into this for me? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Standman,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Certainly. Just private message me the Electric Ireland account number, name, address, telephone number on the account, and state for GDPR that you are the account-holder.

The PM will go through to all reps and one of us will reply to it as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement