Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who would you like to lose their seat?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Alan Kelly & Pascal o'donoghue ****in careerist bastids , don't give a **** about anything but their own ego.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

I'd love Varadkar to lose his seat, but the best of an appalling lot, FG win the most seats...

The candidates on offer, should be ashamed to run! Pathetic lot! Dont forget, those going around looking for your votes now, have mostly concerned themselves with blocking development and bus connects , dublin metro over the last few years...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,672 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

Eoghan Murphy, Simon Harris and Simon Coveney. A lot of people dislike Shane Ross but I think the way he handled the FAI crisis was commendable so I think he could stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭scotchy

Mary Mitchel O’Connor

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

CoBo55 wrote: »
    Brendan " I look so smug" Howlin, I can't stand that little prick!! But the Wexford Huns will vote him back without fail, shur isn't he layybour Hun...

Howler, hopefully the man to put the final nail in the coffin of the skum that have hijacked the labour party , and drag Joan bruton with you Brendan.... all the way to ****in hell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,417 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Kivaro wrote: »
    Zappone did more than lecture us on migration. She went over to Calais and wanted to bring "home" all the bearded children back to Ireland. We are not sure how many she did eventually get over here, but I'm sure it was very costly ..... with estimates of the bill running to over €110 Million just for that batch of Calais 'youngsters'.

Meanwhile, there was a report yesterday on TV3 about a young boy in Limerick waiting in pain for a scoliosis back brace for over a year. Other Irish children all over the country have been waiting for years for scoliosis surgery. Zappone's priorities are way off mark.

Zappone
    Flanagan
    Ross
    Madigan

They are my top 4 for ejection.

It’s shocking alright. We’re not that long out of a very severe recession and the idea that some Canadian pampered fool could slosh our money around Calais and the Mediterranean really irritates me and shows a total lack of control and restraint in running of the country. If I was Taoiseach I’d have sacked her there and then

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Is Alan Farrell running again or is he still laid up from that whiplash?

Others would be Paul Murphy and Simon Harris. There's something annoying about Dara Calleary aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Young Jack Chambers strikes me as the sort of fella who labels his boxers. And owns a trouser press.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,401 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Eoghan Murphy, Simon Harris and Simon Coveney. A lot of people dislike Shane Ross but I think the way he handled the FAI crisis was commendable so I think he could stay.

Bwahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Zappone
    Harris
    Brid Smith.
    Not a SF supporter but hope decent lads like Kenny in Leitrim and Stanley in Laois Offaly gt re elected

• Advertisement

Edgware wrote: »
    Zappone
    Harris
    Brid Smith.
    Not a SF supporter but hope decent lads like Kenny in Leitrim and Stanley in Laois Offaly gt re elected

I can’t stand sf but yes Martin Kenny seems like a decent skin. He gets a large personal non SF vote

Young Jack Chambers strikes me as the sort of fella who labels his boxers. And owns a trouser press.

Seems like an oddball alright

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Madigan, because she walks around like she's a poker up her arse, and butter wouldn't melt, even though she had a hand in trying to get a few handy bob from a hotel via personal injury bolloxology claim.

Flannigan. Because he's been worse than two useless hoors before him, and black and tan controversy.

Simon Harris and Eoghan Murphy, because neither the pair of them know that the fcuk they're at.

Leo Varadkar, he's more interested in his online social media image than the state of the nation.

Michelle Mulhern (I know she's not currently got a seat) hope she doesn't get back in again due to her past.

Alan Farrell. Con man.

Tim Dooley, doesn't come across as the brightest spark.

Ruth Coppinger. Seriously, she'd curdle milk.

Danny Healy Ray. He's depriving a village of its idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,422 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

Charlie Tanagan

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Charlie Tanagan

I fcukin love that tag, he'll be hard pushed to every shake that one off again. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Alan Farrell: Compo

Regina Doherty: Setting Gardai on bloggers in Dublin airport because she was embarrassed

Paul Murphy: Smugheads of the world unite

Mary Mitchell O'Connor: Fr Dougal in a blonde wig and heels. Sexist too

Barry Cowen: The thicker younger brother of an atrocious Taoiseach. Sideburns from the showband era.

Séan Haughey: "Father was a cold disapproving man. The daily look of disappointment in his eyes scarred my soul deeply."

Marc MacSharry: You'll be hearing a lot more of this class-A gobsh*e if FF end up in government. Will be guaranteed to be a source of many threads wondering how the hell this clowncar ended up on the front-bench.

Catherine Byrne: Has half her family on the Oireachtas payroll.

This is a very mean-spirited post, but these are some of the worst offenders in the Dáil IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

neris wrote: »
    Zappone - as someone operating a childcare business this one woman f*** up should be booted so far away from any future political involvement that she can never have any influence ever again

Wish I could thank this post more than once.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Bricriu

'Tan' Flanagan, the West-Brit scum, vociferous Planter, and Zionist.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

I'd love smug Stephen Donnelly to lose in my constituency. Turn coat, technocrat, egg headed and arrogant.

I remember when Stephen was an independent, giving plenty of stick to fianna fail after the nightmare budgets in 2009 and 2010x2.
    And now he's a team mate of FF!!!!!

Its sickening to see him there.
    I can't believe they are getting away lightly with the decisions they made and that some folks don't remember 10years ago.
    I still have a pull out from the irish times from when Ireland was bailed out because of atrocious decisions made while FF and greens were in power.
    This pull out is scary, and it describes what Ireland had to do to receive the bailout.
    Everything came true, except for the water charges.
    But the big ones were property & usc tax. Some others were the cut backs to garda and nurse recruitment and for the number of new recruitments was a change of contracts.

We all bent over because of them, and Stephen decides to join up. I hate him!

Also I want Harris to lose his seat.
    I really want him to suffer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭con___manx1

Harris with the children's hospital. I know an engineer who is working on it and he said the main cost is the multi story car park going into it.
    Also the minimum alcohol pricing. We are taxed enough as it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,781 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

All FG, complete shower of tools

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Shane Ross
    Katherine Zappone
    Lisa Chambers

All the looney left but unfortunately the dole lifers will always vote them back in.

I also hope O Riordain doesn't get a seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

McMurphy wrote: »
    I fcukin love that tag, he'll be hard pushed to every shake that one off again. :D

There was a blueshirt called Charlie Flanagan
    He tried bringing back the Tan again
    But the Irish people ruined his planagan
    Poor oul Charlie Flanagan
    The Tanagan

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭BarryD2

Too many to list, spread over all parties and 'independents'. I reckon you could keep about a third of the current Dáil - the rest need to be booted out for one reason or another, many because they're sitting on their arses in there too long. Fresh blood needed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

McMurphy wrote: »

Michelle Mulhern (I know she's not currently got a seat) hope she doesn't get back in again due to her past.

+1000

She is just a crook. Probably has a decent chance because Enda is gone and Mayo voters are silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,401 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Harris with the children's hospital. I know an engineer who is working on it and he said the main cost is the multi story car park going into it.
    Also the minimum alcohol pricing. We are taxed enough as it is.

The main cost is the car park...

Hard not to call bullsh"t on that one..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭2020Vision

Shane Ross
    Katherine Zappone
    Lisa Chambers

All the looney left but unfortunately the dole lifers will always vote them back in.

I also hope O Riordain doesn't get a seat.

I agree with all of the above.

I don't really know why I want Chambers to go but I suspect that she's FF's version of Mary Mitchell O'Connor.

One ex-TD that I really, REALLY don't want to see being re-elected is Mary Hanafin. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,602 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Shane Ross.
    Joan Collins.
    Gino Kenny.
    Paul Murphy.
    Eoin Ó Broin.

My bonus one
    Richard Boyd Barrett.

2020Vision wrote: »
    One ex-TD that I really, REALLY don't want to see being re-elected is Mary Hanafin. :(

I don't even think FF people want her back!

• Advertisement

I'm delighted to know that I'm not the only one who's not gone in Ross!

Advertisement