Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Who would you like to lose their seat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Paul Murphy

Never a word from him his entire career about green issues but when he sees the way the wind is blowing after the local elections he's suddenly the greenest candidate out there

Extremely fake

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

Brid Smith
    Ruth Coppinger.
    Paul Murphy.
    Charlie Flanagan.
    Shane Ross.

And the person i really don't want elected the most, is that smug arrogant pr*ck Aodhan O Riordain,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Alan Kelly & Pascal o'donoghue ****in careerist bastids , don't give a **** about anything but their own ego.

Paschal Donohue was a director in Proctor & Gamble.

He took a paycut to enter politics tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Gino Kenny, what a ****in waster, absolute chancer who literally walked around saying free the weed during a local election campaign. I remember thinking who would vote for that plank only for a couple of years later to be elected to the Dail! Paul Murphy and Brid Smith aswell

Zappone for obvious reasons

Shane Ross for obvious reasons

Eoghan Murphy for obvious reasons

The Healy Raes for obvious reasons

God as a nation we vote for some ****ing mugs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭sportsfan90

Dara Murphy from my own constituency has spared himself from topping my list of who I want to lose their seat.

That honour would now likely go to Paul Murphy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,226 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Michael Fitzmaurice. Seems to have a Trump style attitude to environmental issues and the role rural Ireland has to play in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Paschal Donohue was a director in Proctor & Gamble.

He took a paycut to enter politics tbh

As did Kelly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Dank Janniels

flazio wrote: »
    Michael Fitzmaurice. Seems to have a Trump style attitude to environmental issues and the role rural Ireland has to play in them.

A Trump style to everything, if its not farmers or turf he has no interest and his faithful lap it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Alan Kelly
    Howlin
    Bruton
    Niall Collins
    Dimmy Tooley
    Regina Doherty
    Paul Murphy
    Leo ( I suspect he wouldn't give a toss)
    Eoghan Murphy
    Ruth Coppinger
    Dennis Naughten
    Alot more but I couldn't be assed naming them.
    One can hope, but sadly there is a plethora of tossers waiting to replace them.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭GNWoodd

Shane Ross - for the damage he has caused to rural Ireland .Decent law abiding people being put off the road for being over a limit they couldn't possibly be impaired at. Simon Harris - How could a Minister not have the authority to resolve the A& E situation at Limerick Regional and similar ? And any rural TD that didn't stand outside a meat factory last September. You know who you are and if you don't know now you will know come Feb 9th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Stewball

Noel Grealish
    Noel Grealish
    Noel Grealish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,038 ✭✭✭kevthegaff

Michael Lowry
    I'm from tipp by the way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

Harris with the children's hospital. I know an engineer who is working on it and he said the main cost is the multi story car park going into it.
    Also the minimum alcohol pricing. We are taxed enough as it is.

Well he's wrong. The main cost is the fit out.

The carpet is the most expensive part of the structure. Hardly earth shattering news, in a mid rise building, the underground carpark is always the most expensive level.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

I am shocked how many people don't have Alan Farrell on their list. What is wrong with you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Harris. A shift manager in McDonald's would be more intelligent, competent and quite literally be more qualified. Genuinely the dumbest f*ck to ever ascend to such a senior post in the history of the state, plus he's developed a sneery authoritarian streak.

Zappone. A demented relic of 1970s American new-age religious egotism who's inveigled her way into a position of power like a virus into a healthy host. I find it sinister that she specifically asked for the children's ministry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Noel Grealish
    Mattie McGrath
    Eoghan Murphy
    The Healy Raes
    Michael Collins
    Peter Fitzpatrick
    Shane Ross
    Leo Varadkar

Ronan Mullen

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭mumo3

lawred2 wrote: »
    Shane Ross
    Zappone
    Charlie Tanagan
    Josepha Madigan
    Maria "I had a bottle of wine in one hand" Bailey
    Alan Farrell
    Danny Healy-Rae (don't actually mind Michael but Danny is an actual lunatic)
    Eoghan Murphy
    Michael Martin
    Willie O'Dea

Let me just amend that:
    Maria "I couldn't chew chewing gum and walk at the same time" Bailey
    And personally I think she should have been charged with insurance fraud!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,468 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Ronan Mullen

If we're bringing the Seanad in to it - echo Mullen here.

Gerard Craughwell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Asitis2019

Owen Murphy
    Simon Harrison
    Scott Ross
    Joseph Madden
    Regis Dooley
    Kate McDonnell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭bmc58

jem wrote: »
    Ok what are the top 5 you would like to lose their seat and there is a possibility of it happening.
    There is no hope of the HR's losing or lowry so no point in puting them in .

I would put
    Regina Doherty
    Zapone
    Ross
    Harris

Michael Lowrey.Kate O'Connell.Bernard Durcan,Paschal Donoghue,Damian English.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭bmc58

kevthegaff wrote: »
    Michael Lowry
    I'm from tipp by the way

Ditto.Can't get him to come to South Tipp.Would love to question him on The Moriarty report.

• Site Banned Posts: 40 Benoconnor80

I'd hate to see Aodhán ó Ríordáin Get a seat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,497 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Harris
    Tanagan
    Madigan
    Bailey
    Donnelly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,782 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Louise O' Reilly.
    Coppinger.
    Fitzmaurice.
    Paul Murphy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,607 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Eoghan Murphy.

Regina Doherty.

Noel Grealish.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭dingledosser

kevthegaff wrote: »
    Michael Lowry
    I'm from tipp by the way

I'm amazed it took over a hundred posts before someone said Lowry. Convicted criminal, Michael Lowry.

What short memories we have. Let me remind everyone what Justice Moriarty said about Lowry, before sending his findings to the DPP (who mysteriously didn't prosecute):

"Mr. Lowry... had irregular interactions with interested parties at its most sensitive stages... and thereby not only influenced, but delivered, the result that he announced on 25th October, 1995, that Esat Digifone had won the evaluation process, which ultimately led to the licensing of Esat Digifone on 16th May, 1996. Each of these elements of Mr. Lowry’s insidious and pervasive influence on the process will now be addressed."

Lowry was found by Moriarty to have received payments of over £100,000. This is years after McKracken found Lowry had taken payments of over £600,000 from Ben Dunne.

Incredibly, he was never prosecuted for the above. He was, however, prosecuted in 2018 for tax offences.

So yeah... I'd like to see Lowry out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,261 ✭✭✭threeball

Ross (incompetent imbecile)
    Stephen Donnelly (turncoat)
    Varadkar (pompous arrogant twat)
    All of the PBP etc shower of wasters
    Ruth Coppinger
    And the sneaky one from FF who got caught in the voting thing and worked her way out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Peterfox

Creed has private business dealings with Mark Goodman ffs you would think we are in Russia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,755 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

Eoghan Murphy, Humphry's,Varadkar and Madigan - can't make up my mind as to which one I despise more!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,335 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Shane Ross
    Peadar Toibin
    The Healy-Raes, individually or collectively
    Michael Lowry
    All the Shinners

And when the Seanad election comes around Ronan Mullen needs to go from there.

Advertisement