Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Treks Artificial weather control systems. Do you think we will ever be able to

• 17-01-2020 11:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,245 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

Do you think humans will ever invent artificial weather systems like was on Risa that can control the weather of a whole planet?

I was thinking about this today and while there might be small things we could do likre create some clouds and rain I don't think we would ever be able to control it all as there is just some things you can not change like how much sun one side of the planets gets. That is judged bu the planets sun and which side of the planet is fcing it. So I don't think you could make a winters day longer and brighter as it would effect the other half of the planet if you could and would surely involve moving the planet artificially in some way which is just not possible.

Anyway I would love to know what everyone else here thinks.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

Advertisement