Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1970s Mercedes Mechanic

Options
  • 18-01-2020 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody know of a good Mercedes mechanic in the Sligo/Mayo/ Donegal area?. A friend of mine is trying to get his 1970s model going again. A few people have had a look at it and had no luck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭ITman88

sligojoek wrote: »
    Does anybody know of a good Mercedes mechanic in the Sligo/Mayo/ Donegal area?. A friend of mine is trying to get his 1970s model going again. A few people have had a look at it and had no luck.

Assuming carburettor fuel delivery, suggest retired mechanics!!
    Not being funny but carburettor fuel delivery system knowledge is non existent is any current serving mechanics

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Yes. It's a carb model. It's driving but engine missing all the time. Was idle for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭scooby77

"Fred the German": IMC Connilly Street Sligo is your only man

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Thanks. Somebody else mentioned him since. I'll get him to call in there next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

scooby77 wrote: »
    "Fred the German": IMC Connilly Street Sligo is your only man

Yup, +1 this, came on here to suggest him too when I saw the thread title

• Advertisement
Advertisement