Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regional Work Help

Options
  • 18-01-2020 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

My brother moved out here to Australia with me and he only has 4 months left of his first year. I'm looking to help him find his regional work for his 2nd year.

Does anyone have any ideas of places to try which would have plenty of work or hostels to ring?

Appreciate any feedback

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭einn32

brendan86 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

My brother moved out here to Australia with me and he only has 4 months left of his first year. I'm looking to help him find his regional work for his 2nd year.

Does anyone have any ideas of places to try which would have plenty of work or hostels to ring?

Appreciate any feedback

Thank you

Backpacker jobs website. The hostels in rural locations would have job contacts. Rural job recruiters.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭minzabud

Not sure if still the same but the 88days included weekends if you were with one employer, I had a few different jobs so took a while to work 88 days

Advertisement