Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New sheep welfare scheme

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭OneMan37

I got an envelope with this years record book in it. No need for me to do anything, if I want to stay in it.

Aye, I got a letter requesting last years completed record book sent off within 10 working days. Sent it off immediately. No big problem. But they are doing on farm checks too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

I got my acceptance letter yesterday and my form for which sections I'm choosing.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭lucky john

Kevhog1988 wrote: »
    I got my acceptance letter yesterday and my form for which sections I'm choosing.

Do you qualify as a new entrant to sheep or did you argue your case?

lucky john wrote: »
    Do you qualify as a new entrant to sheep or did you argue your case?

Yeah qualified as a new entrant. I just senta mail asking a question, got a phone call and then an acceptance letter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭arctictree

Just got the letter today. Reference year is indeed 2017. They said that the payments will commence end of November.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭arctictree

My payment is on Agfood but it's less than last year even though I have double the ewes in 2017 than the previous reference!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭orm0nd

Payment in bank account this morning

85% of the payment is pending on Agfood. Do they release the 15% later in the year?. Only 12 ewes in my reference qty so a massive €102 on its way but still better than a kick in the hole lol

Advertisement