Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big building outside Urlingford

Options
  • 18-01-2020 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭

I wonder what this place is anytime I drive past so figured best to ask. It's this one in the pic from Google just beyond the closed down Josephine's on the other side of the road.

500421.jpg

It's finished now but doesn't look like it's used for anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭Field east

opus wrote: »
    I wonder what this place is anytime I drive past so figured best to ask. It's this one in the pic from Google just beyond the closed down Josephine's on the other side of the road.

500421.jpg

It's finished now but doesn't look like it's used for anything.

A nursing home , I hear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭jprboy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭opus

Thanks for the info, it looked pretty deserted when I drove past on Sat through.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Header15

It's a nursing home that opened a couple of months ago. Initially was only the bottom floor open but the second floor has definitely been opened since and I'm not sure about the top floor. Apparently the slow time is due to difficulty finding staff but overall doing well.

Advertisement